News #1 Promotion Combate Global Returns this Friday

TorontoTO

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Bantamweight (135 pounds) : Leonardo “Chimmy” Morales (10-5) vs. John “Hollywood” Sweeney (8-3).

Featherweight (145 pounds): Ivan “Titan” Tena (2-0) vs. Timothy Cuamba (3-0)

Featherweight (145 pounds): Jair “Lupe” Perez (5-2) vs. Shaheen Santana (6-1)

Bantamweight (135 pounds) : Carlos Briseño (11-2) vs. Adam “The American Bully” Martinez (7-3)

Women’s Bantamweight (135 pounds): Montserrat “Monster” Rendon (1-0) vs. Micaela “Micky” Rampage (1-0)

Flyweight (125 pounds): Undefeated professional boxer Jonathan “Bum Bum” Lopez (0-0 MMA, 8-0-1 boxing) vs. German Orpineda Ponce (0-2)

https://www.fightbookmma.com/combate-global-announces-six-fight-card-for-this-friday-oct-1/

Look forward to Campbell moaning about how he is the only promotion to find this untapped source of viewers who are all Mexicans who don't post on the internet.

Bantamweight (135 pounds) : Leonardo “Chimmy” Morales (10-5) vs. John “Hollywood” Sweeney (8-3).

Featherweight (145 pounds): Ivan “Titan” Tena (2-0) vs. Timothy Cuamba (3-0)

Featherweight (145 pounds): Jair “Lupe” Perez (5-2) vs. Shaheen Santana (6-1)

Bantamweight (135 pounds) : Carlos Briseño (11-2) vs. Adam “The American Bully” Martinez (7-3)

Women’s Bantamweight (135 pounds): Montserrat “Monster” Rendon (1-0) vs. Micaela “Micky” Rampage (1-0)

Flyweight (125 pounds): Undefeated professional boxer Jonathan “Bum Bum” Lopez (0-0 MMA, 8-0-1 boxing) vs. German Orpineda Ponce (0-2)

https://www.fightbookmma.com/combate-global-announces-six-fight-card-for-this-friday-oct-1/

Look forward to Campbell moaning about how he is the only promotion to find this untapped source of viewers who are all Mexicans who don't post on the internet.
In all fairness, the level of fighters seems to have improved a bit. Still, nothing to write home about. If I cant sleep in Friday, I'll watch...like the rest of the viewership.

Interested in the Cuamba fight, I like the look of him.

will be tuning in to see 'Bum Bum' getting fisty with el German Ponce

What times the Women’s Bantamweight fight going to be?

It's on now.

Ya we discussed it (sorta - not really) in the BFL thread.

Tena vs Cuamba was fun.

Back