#1 Promotion Combate Global Demolishing UFC and everyone else

TorontoTO

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score

Averaging 500K with the cost off the fighters probably being under 20K all together, Combate Global is Number 1 when it comes to $ spent on fighter per view. Imagine how much UFC paid for Conor and Poirier when Levy Saúl Marroquín vs. Carlos Calvo Calvo did half off that

Averaging 500K with the cost off the fighters probably being under 20K all together, Combate Global is Number 1 when it comes to $ spent on fighter per view.

They are doing good but if you add those 13 up and divide it by 13 thats not averaging 500k a show. I'm too lazy to do it, bit it looks roughly 400k

They are doing good but if you add those 13 up and divide it by 13 thats not averaging 500k a show. I'm too lazy to do it, bit it looks roughly 400k
Just admit defeat, Combate is Number 1, where is the dedicated Combate discussion?! UFC gets it's own seperate, but Combate has to be in Worldwide?!?!?

Who are these people? Do Spanish speaking communities talk about Combate around the water cooler?

Damn even the combate compadres didn’t come out to support the team. Some fans

You don't need online pbps for Combate because there's enough people to talk about it to irl seeing as everyone watches it.

Who are these people? Nobody ever really discusses Combate or seems to know who the leading fighters are, when the major bouts are happening, etc. Yet their viewing figures seem fairly impressive. So who is the audience and do they consume other MMA?

Who are these people? Nobody ever really discusses Combate or seems to know who the leading fighters are, when the major bouts are happening, etc. Yet their viewing figures seem fairly impressive. So who is the audience and do they consume other MMA?
Univision and Telemundo always have ratings above 300K, regardless off content or time off day. It would be like putting a regional promotion on CBS, ABC, or Fox.

Univision and Telemundo always have ratings above 300K, regardless off content or time off day. It would be like putting a regional promotion on CBS, ABC, or Fox.
With virtually 0 advertisement and/or promoting either. Sometimes they announce the fight card only a couple of days in advance or the day of.

Thanks. I'm not in the US, so didn't know that.

As I understand it it's primarily people falling asleep with the TV on.

Back