1 Pic that shows Why the UFC needs to build up a Female 145lbs Division

thats nice but cyborg would gave done the samething to her maybe worse. morgan is a can through and through she lost duke for crying out loud. i knew it would be a R1 ko and they also match duke up with the one who beat Megan look what happened to duke. this is miss matches on a epic scale sorry Kaitlin i know you are new to this job.

i always get the feeling that sherdoggers that don't like wmma are insecure around women
I always get the feeling that people who want a W145 division don't actually watch the W145 division. You realize Peggy Morgan is in the top 10, right?

You'd still be wrong. There were many fights more entertaining than that one -- fights that actually finished and didn't involve one fighter gassing after two rounds.

Nah, you still dumb.

I made a thread about this, and plenty agreed that Joanna vs Claudia was the best, or at least one of the best of that weekend. Those who had other favorite fights still agreed it was a great fight; far from the trash fight you'd have us believe it was. But then again, you've got an agenda to uphold.

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/favorite-fight-fights-of-last-weekend.3290659/

Nah, you still dumb.

I made a thread about this, and plenty agreed that Joanna vs Claudia was the best, or at least one of the best of that weekend. Those who had other favorite fights still agreed it was a great fight; far from the trash fight you'd have us believe it was. But then again, you've got an agenda to uphold.

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/favorite-fight-fights-of-last-weekend.3290659/

B-b-but so and so agreed with me is not an argument. 2 pages of responses is a laughable sample size, for the record.

The fight started out fine and ended boringly. The Alan Jouban vs Belal Muhammad fight was better, as were a number of other fights you included in that thread. Sorry to burst the white knight bubble and inform you that it wasn't that great, nor was it the 'best of the weekend'.

Last edited:
Nah, you still dumb.

Claudia did nothing for the last 2 rounds?

I need to see the stats perhaps but she gassed hard and got picked apart ... and it was boring

first 2 rounds though were crazy

We need a 135 champion to fight cyborg at 140.....

Actually, no.

No, we don't need anybody, let alone a champion, from 135 to move up to fight Cyborg. We don't need it, and 135 lb fighters don't need it. Only one that needs it is Cyborg.

I always get the feeling that people who want a W145 division don't actually watch the W145 division. You realize Peggy Morgan is in the top 10, right?

and that's where the "build up" part of the thread comes in, i am a regular on the official women's division thread others can vouch for me.

Has finished 1 fight since being champion. GSP was a finisher before the title too.

Back