1 Pic that shows Why the UFC needs to build up a Female 145lbs Division

We need a 135 champion to fight cyborg at 140. If Cyborg wins she gets a division at 145, if she loses she is banished to invicta minus her hype. Basically a lone desert beast, dreaded and shunned by society.

She basically is already. Insisting the entirety of the 135 division move up to fight her, complaining that no one will fight her at 145 and she can't find opponents, and then saying everyone is scared of her (which I'm sure at some point she'll mention Ronda's name) so she's going to do a boxing fight or something.

Best fight of UFC 200 weekend was Joanna vs Claudia.
The entire weekend, as in all 3 cards?
I'm sorry you missed the other 31 fights, should catch up. You'll enjoy watching men not land 200 headshots and the opponent stays standing.

more punching power.

xAyo2cB.jpg

Hory Shit

Megan Anderson is an anamoly

as well as Cyborg, cant have a division with 2 fighters

Except it wasn't. Smolka vs Nguyen was better.
Vannata/Ferguson was better imo. Smolka/Nguyen was a really entertaining ground fight though, those sweeps had me on the edge of my seat.

megan anderson is a beast she dwarfs majority of the men from 125-155 LOL

Shannon is a boss. I saw her throw a roundhouse kick in 2004 I believe. The nickname "Bas lil' sis" fitted her well (Bas as in Bas Rutten).

Hey dumb dumb, that was a different weekend.

You'd still be wrong. There were many fights more entertaining than that one -- fights that actually finished and didn't involve one fighter gassing after two rounds.

i always get the feeling that sherdoggers that don't like wmma are insecure around women

invicta free on fight pass. nice to watch

pay me

Back