1 million untaxed cash, or.....

I already have billions so I'd rather know about X Files and ET.

with a million dollars you can just buy nasa and learn the other stuff for yourself. my friend knows a guy who had a million dollars and the guy used it to buy walmart and now he gets free clothes and video games and stuff

Easily option 2. If I'm allowed to watch all the different alien societies on my computer then I'm sure I'll see something worth ripping off that would make me more money anyway. If not then I can always provoke an interstellar war when I meet the alien representative, see how your money helps you guys then!

Option 2 all the way.

Easily option 2. If I'm allowed to watch all the different alien societies on my computer then I'm sure I'll see something worth ripping off that would make me more money anyway. If not then I can always provoke an interstellar war when I meet the alien representative, see how your money helps you guys then!

What if they are just various types of fungi?

What if they are just various types of fungi?

Hmm. Well, maybe the representative will make for an interesting new psychedelic or tasty mushroom soup?

Even if there was no other intelligent life in the universe to rip off for profit, there's bound to be something interesting. It's knowledge that nobody else would know, and that has to be worth more than 1 million bucks. That's not even that much money these days.

Back