News 1 in every 15 Americans has tested positive for COVID-19

LOL

Disagree with me, and I don't want to talk to you.

Only point is, each country has different methods for recording deaths, hence some countries seemingly have much larger death rates than others.

But heh, go cry me a river, snowflake. Your tears are glorious.

Wrong again, bozo.
Only point is you can't hide the total number of dead. What else killed all those extra people compared to other years? Having to read your posts?

Then I guess you're a simpleton because apparently you don't know what rhetoric means. "Over 300,000 people have died due to COVID-19 in the USA and here's the data to prove it," is a statement of fact, not rhetoric. "We've run out of capacity to store dead bodies because of all the people dying due to COVID-19," is a statement of fact, not rhetoric.

Please don't procreate when you grow up.

LOL you are telling people to grow up!!?!? I have just read 'your story' loll..
YOu use the word SOD ... I know where you are from and your demographic just from the use of that one word..

Only point is you can't hide the total number of dead. What else killed all those extra people compared to other years? Having to read your posts?

I have already provided proof that there isn't anymore dead people than there should be . . why are you a drug pusher man..

LOL you are telling people to grow up!!?!? I have just read 'your story' loll..
YOu use the word SOD ... I know where you are from and your demographic just from the use of that one word..
Well, at least you found the right spelling of know for this post, which is certainly an improvement over your previous ones. Good time to stop on a win, if you ask me. Don't risk it pretending you know anything about me.

Well, at least you found the right spelling of know for this post, which is certainly an improvement over your previous ones. Good time to stop on a win, if you ask me. Don't risk it pretending you know anything about me.

You can tell a lot from a persons dialect. Especially when they give away words like that.
Its ok bro I will keep your secret.

i suggest that you improve your critical thinking and entertain the idea that some rules are good and some rules are bad...and, furthermore, where the line must be drawn in the sand regarding the hoops that others demand us to jump through
So that's a yes then.

I have already provided proof that there isn't anymore dead people than there should be . . why are you a drug pusher man..
See above. You provided proof of nothing. Your posts mean nothing.
raw

See above. You provided proof of nothing. Your posts mean nothing.
raw

Just because you don't want to go there doesn't mean its not real man.. its ok you can face the mirror and imagine you are real..

You can tell a lot from a persons dialect. Especially when they give away words like that.
Its ok bro I will keep your secret.
OK but before you leap to any conclusions, I'll remind you that telling you to sod off, and I certainly invite you to do than, is quite different that referring to someone as a sod in another context.

HTH

But it's off topic. And you're still wrong.

Last edited:
Only this is entirely in your head and unsupported by reality.
keeping people isolated and home, shuttering businesses and schools etc was to "flatten the curve" lol. we were told this all along and the curve did not flatten. indeed covid is exploding all over again. so how was science correct?

keeping people isolated and home, shuttering businesses and schools etc was to "flatten the curve" lol. we were told this all along and the curve did not flatten. indeed covid is exploding all over again. so how was science correct?
The curve is flat as a Trump supporter's gray matter around these parts, bud. I attribute that to us not being a bunch of dumbfucks and following the advice of our public health officials, who, strangely enough, are not being publicly contradicted by the political leadership.

OK but before you leap to any conclusions, I'll remind you that telling you to sod off, and I certainly invite you to do that, is quite different that referring to someone as a sod in another context.

HTH

But it's off topic. And you're still wrong.

You really think so don't you.. well that is the beauty and all its many colors.

That is a lot of people, seems everyone will get it either you are asymptomatic, mild symptoms or extreme there is no escaping this virus.

1 in every 15 Americans has tested positive for COVID-19

Approximately 1 in every 15 Americans had tested positive for the coronavirus as of Saturday evening, according to data from Johns Hopkins University. The U.S. surpassed more than 22 million cases Saturday.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/coronavirus-updates-cdc-director-calls-145457997.html

Stop yelling around..my kids are asleep

You really think so don't you.. well that is the beauty and all its many colors.
Referring to the ones on the short bus you ride to the library for your daily Sherdog?

So you suggest I just say “YOLO” and sling my mask in the bin then?
Me ex wife all scared of covid cause auto immune disease, shes positive, just a slight fever, youll be fine cupcake

Increased murder, suicides, overdoses, and so on. Those and covid deaths

Well, in fact yes, it is different than a nightclub. By quite a lot, really. Do you need me to list the reasons or would you care to explore the internet for them on your own and thus have more confidence in them?

Nightclubs are full of young, attractive, bangable people for whom covid is usually "just the flu".
Walmarts are full of diabetic land whales who drop dead at a 10% rate.

Back