News 1 in every 15 Americans has tested positive for COVID-19

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
That is a lot of people, seems everyone will get it either you are asymptomatic, mild symptoms or extreme there is no escaping this virus.

1 in every 15 Americans has tested positive for COVID-19

Approximately 1 in every 15 Americans had tested positive for the coronavirus as of Saturday evening, according to data from Johns Hopkins University. The U.S. surpassed more than 22 million cases Saturday.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/coronavirus-updates-cdc-director-calls-145457997.html

3ryn04.jpg

I don't believe it. The stats and info about the controlyavirus are inaccurate and flawed. Don't believe the lies.
Hospitals get paid according to the deaths they relate to covid-19

Any and all deaths are being claimed to be covid

Meanwhile if you investigate hospitals, they're nowhere near the capacity claimed. In BC, they're empty. And have been since day 1, admittedly it's been pretty chill here but this has been reported in many other locations as well.

People visit hospitals and are met with nowhere near the chaos they're told to expect on the news and in the stats.

That is a lot of people, seems everyone will get it either you are asymptomatic, mild symptoms or extreme there is no escaping this virus.

Approximately 1 in every 15 Americans had tested positive for the coronavirus as of Saturday evening, according to data from Johns Hopkins University. The U.S. surpassed more than 22 million cases Saturday.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/coronavirus-updates-cdc-director-calls-145457997.html

56 million people catch just the flu every flu season. high end estimate.

I had it I know many that had it but yet to know anyone to die or even goto hospital. Of everyone I know that's had it it's been like 2 or 3 days feeling a mild cold/bronchitis symtoms then fine. Tho a few said they were a little foggy for a month.

I seriously dread to even think what we do if we ever get a REAL pandemic like Small Pox or Spanish flu.

Oh come on... you guys can do better than that. I believe in you.

Last edited:
No seriously. That's how many people catch gonorrhea. Ask yourself. Is covid more contagious or less contaious.

If it's MORE contagious...then what do you think we should numbers wise?

No take your time...give me a good guess.
<31>

I had it back in April and know literally dozens of people ranging in ages from mid 20’s to mid 80’s that also had it.

Back