#1 Anderson Silva - Middleweight Championship (2457 days)

One of the few fighters that had fights with foregone conclusions. You just knew he was going to win. I consider myself lucky having seen the man in action when he was at his best. I will never forget him beating Leben, having Franklin shitting his pants, the list goes on. His run was truly incredible and should be the stuff of legends.

He didn't need to go to 205. That's my point. It was a favor for the UFC and he did beat a guy that was world champ.

As impressive as beating Matt Serra. Very impressive.

It was a different time back then. Prime Anderson would have beat Mir and Randy imo to became a 3 division champ if given the opportunity
back then, dana didn't know how to sell that sheet like he does today with dc, cehudo, conor, amanda... Anderson was the rightfull ruler of LHW before Jones came to the scene, and could have won the HW title too against hand picked opponent. Dana could have made hyper star out of Anderson. Also he could have make tha GSP fight happen, Anderson would have been the 4 weight division champ. Champ, champ, champ, champ, Anderson woould have been deemed MMA god. Dana suxed back then.

back then, dana didn't know how to sell that sheet like he does today with dc, cehudo, conor, amanda... Anderson was the rightfull ruler of LHW before Jones came to the scene, and could have won the HW title too against hand picked opponent. Dana could have made hyper star out of Anderson. Also he could have make tha GSP fight happen, Anderson would have been the 4 weight division champ. Champ, champ, champ, champ, Anderson woould have been deemed MMA god. Dana suxed back then.

You're so delusionnal.

You're so delusionnal.

No, you are a hater. And you hate so much, cause you know that everything I said is 100% true. And you cannot deal with the fact that the fighter you hate so much was so successful and will never be matched by anyone.

Fedor, GSP....
very long reigns.
I don't see that point though.
Cruz and Cain also had relatively long reigns, but they were not very active.

Khabib undefeated for more years than Silva also Khabib only lost 1 round Silva got beat up lots in fights that he won, so Khabib is much much more dominant than Silva.

Khabib also never fail drug test like Silva.

Having more defences or years as champ is just because Silva got his TS much earlier in his career than Khabib thats all

lol. And Travis Lutter only mounted him because Anderson wanted him to. LOL
What happened in that fight again? I forget……...

07-Anderson-Silva-vs-Travis-Lutter.gif

fDj0lwvUhBasd2BDqfvFnfvAJLDY0otcXgsqW3PkAFnB8yu6iQwjCnjQVlnF4Hj7I7vtOrkbOkzX5LvGVW412GQIQQHHUbRZR6ENIX4IkXxWn33uEkx00LHsIInx-NwPx1H9Rs4

<{silvanormal}>

125'ers have broke his records. Pretty pathetic.

Sure beat some world beaters at 205.

well at the time Griffin was a world beater. and was well in the mix with Rashad, Rampage etc.

Also Anderson was the only guy to finish Bonnar at LHW. no other LHW including Jones did.

Last edited:
Anderson is the GOAT. He has numerous UFC records that will never be broken

16 fight win streak, 10/11 title defenses, 14 finishes (12 within 2 rounds), 9 title defense finishes, Most knockdowns in title fights, 3 1st round LHW KOs
CopyPaste.gif

lol. And Travis Lutter only mounted him because Anderson wanted him to. LOL
He also wanted Chael to beat the shit out of him for 21 minutes before executing his perfectly timed submission.

well at the time Griffin was a world beater. and was well in the mix with Rashad, Rampage etc.

Also Anderson was the only guy to finish Bonnar at LHW. no other LHW including Jones did.

Griffin was a world beater?

Back