1,467 messages

I am back, everyone. I missed you all. I took the summer off here and it was great. But I miss my friends here and therefore, I have returned.

For the rookies, this is Augustus Caesar here. :)

As the greatest DAMN poster sherdog has ever seen, I'd like to welcome you back TS! Enjoy the ride!

#GUERNICAbless

253C611F00000578-2934942-image-a-24_1422772069847.jpg
tumblr_nj86vniixn1ry1rm7o3_500.png

Great to hear.

While you were in mod-purgatory did you run into Kimble? If s/he come back then Sherdog will be made great again!

I looked high and low for Kimble on my Pokemon Go app. Nowhere to be found unfortunately. :(

I looked high and low for Kimble on my Pokemon Go app. Nowhere to be found unfortunately. :(
Ah well, like all the other loves I've lost over the years - all that's left is the gratitude for our time together with Kimble and the hope that s/he has found happiness in life.

I am back, everyone. I missed you all. I took the summer off here and it was great. But I miss my friends here and therefore, I have returned.

Who even are you?

Well, even though we've already had our official reunion, I wanted to welcome you back here too ... Things were certainly different without you, and I happy to have TST back!

We have lost time to make up for, lol
MTanQoy.gif

original.gif

Just kidding amice, riitzni te salvere iubet!

Have honestly never heard of you or seen posts.. but welcome back.

15k posts since nearly 2013 seems excessive btw. Sherdog must be an addiction at that point.

Back