Chael_Sonnen

I'm the reason Waldo is hiding.
@Black
Reaction score
The peoples champ boys.
gettyimages-1050096676-e1580243830179.jpg

Post hate all you want, I just don't care.
Also, I dislike Usman, but his segment on my show was hilarious.

The peoples champ boys.
gettyimages-1050096676-e1580243830179.jpg

Post hate all you want, I just don't care.
Also, I dislike Usman, but his segment on my show was hilarious.
NINTCHDBPICT000502741576-e1562240019825.jpg

See one has a belt the other has not, that what matter.
Even though, it was a competitive fight, being honest, Reyes did not do much damage, he just threw volume with the majority being blocked

That being said, Jones will not fare well at HW, heavy hitters like Francis would hurt him, would be overpowered... He might be a top 10 but not champ

That being said, Jones will not fare well at HW, heavy hitters like Francis would hurt him, would be overpowered... He might be a top 10 but not champ

There is not a fighter at HW that can keep up the pace Reyes and Jones did. If DC was able to defeat the champ and black beast in HW with ease Jones has no problems winning the belt in that shit of a division that is the HW.

There is not a fighter at HW that can keep up the pace Reyes and Jones did. If DC was able to defeat the champ and black beast in HW with ease Jones has no problems winning the belt in that shit of a division that is the HW.
lol you are getting rocked by reys in the first 10 minutes, you are getting down against Nougannou, go watch his fights bro ...

Stipe beat Ngannou by mixing boxing and wrestling, something Jones can't do, he only shoot takedowns naked, and he can't boxe to save his life. Terrible, terrible match up for Jones, he knows it, he ll never fight francis.

lol you are getting rocked by reys in the first 10 minutes, you are getting down against Nougannou, go watch his fights bro ...

Stipe beat Ngannou by mixing boxing and wrestling, something Jones can't do, he only shoot takedowns naked, and he can't boxe to save his life. Terrible, terrible match up for Jones, he knows it, he ll never fight francis.

When was Jones rocked? What the hell are you talking about? Why should Jones fight Francis he is not the champ and has cardio for the one minute. Sure he is dangerous in that one minute after that the fight will be a complete joke.

The most surprising fight is that the judge who gave 49-46 isn't sal d'amato

When was Jones rocked? What the hell are you talking about? Why should Jones fight Francis he is not the champ and has cardio for the one minute. Sure he is dangerous in that one minute after that the fight will be a complete joke.
Jones was rocked in the 1st, the 2nd and 3 rd round of the Reyes fight that happened yesterday. Are you blind ?

Ngannou's cardio is an issue against fighters who can actually strike to hide takedowns, like stipe did.

WTF jones is going to do to Ngannou in the 1st round ? tell me ? if he tries to boxe he ll get KOed stiff, if he tries to kicks it ll be useless, just compare the size of their legs ..., if he tries to wrestle it ll be useless, francis' takedown defense is actually really good against better HW wrestler than Jones.

Jones only option is to coast for 3 rounds waiting for Ngannou to get tired.

Again Jones is NEVER fighting Francis. Ngannou called him out, he couldn't even respond ...

Jones got hurt in the beginning of the 4th round.

He was literally running away from Reyes.

Jones got hurt in the beginning of the 4th round.

He was literally running away from Reyes.

Please show me where he is running away from Reyes.
I can give you that Reyes did connect on jones like 3 times before jones went in on the takedown. Jones was never rocked truly rocked tho.

Reyes won the first 3 round IMO still but most definitely did not win the last two.

Please show me where he is running away from Reyes.
I can give you that Reyes did connect on jones like 3 times before jones went in on the takedown. Jones was never rocked truly rocked tho.

Reyes won the first 3 round IMO still but most definitely did not win the last two.
Jones ran a few times. I can't give you the exact times but in 4th right at the beginning he didn't got stunned, not super rocked or anything but he was more hurt then he has ever been IMO.

Also I think Jones recovered and got round 4 anyway. 4 and 5 were Jon's rounds for sure. First three were Doms.

1, 2, 3!! Jon Jones is DA GOAT!! See? You can't keep up with my rhyme.
{<jordan}

Jones is soft. If Dana gives me the chance I’ll take him out. Weaknesses are clear as day

Style makes the fight... DC has punching power, boxing and speed...
Jones does not have any of that, he won't KO stipe, he won't over power Stipe, maybe if he gets him tired then crush to a decision win... Although, now that I think about it, he may very well beat Stipe, He looked outmatched in both DC fight (he just found DC weakness and capitalized on it, DC did not adjust but he was dominating the hell of Stipe)

Back