***1/11 ShoBox 10PM RBR***

I've kind of enjoyed it, curious what he'll do against a fighter with faster hands, better skills and combos.

I agree. Would have been a fun one to watch live.

Dominant, but if I never see Villa fight again, I’ll survive.
He’s ok

Cervera is not good at all, someone special with a lot of potential would look 10x better against Cervera than Ruiz

This kid is not a bad fighter to watch but his lack of power and killer instinct will have him on the wrong side of decisions when he steps up.

I saw it somewhere, that's not a bad undercard card, right?

edit:

Saturday, January 19, 2019 MGM Grand, Las Vegas
Showtime 9PM EST/6PM PST

Showtime Pay-Per-View will carry the fight. Badou Jack will battle unbeaten top-rated contender Marcus Browne for the WBA Interim Light Heavyweight Title, former world champion Rau'shee Warren taking on France's Nordine Oubaali for the vacant WBC Bantamweight World Championship, unbeaten Jhack Tepora will take on former world champion Hugo Ruiz in a 12-round featherweight clash.

Manny Pacquiao (60-7-2, 39 KOs) vs Adrien Broner (33-3-1, 24 KOs) -

WBA "Regular" Welterweight Title

Manny looks O L D. AF.
Withered in fact. Broner is definitely closer to prime.

Manny, the sports only 8 division champ.... originally there was only 8...

Manny looks O L D. AF.
Withered in fact. Broner is definitely closer to prime.

Broner is talented AF, I just won't count on him to have his heart in it and train properly ever again until he proves me wrong about 3 fights in a row. lol

but he gets to punch a senator. dare to dream...

I’m getting tired. They need to hurry up

That ring announcer looks like he’s going to burst

if the ref doesn't have a blue shirt, that's probably a longer delay than wonky ring ropes..

I saw it somewhere, that's not a bad undercard card, right?

edit:

Saturday, January 19, 2019 MGM Grand, Las Vegas
Showtime 9PM EST/6PM PST

Showtime Pay-Per-View will carry the fight. Badou Jack will battle unbeaten top-rated contender Marcus Browne for the WBA Interim Light Heavyweight Title, former world champion Rau'shee Warren taking on France's Nordine Oubaali for the vacant WBC Bantamweight World Championship, unbeaten Jhack Tepora will take on former world champion Hugo Ruiz in a 12-round featherweight clash.

Manny Pacquiao (60-7-2, 39 KOs) vs Adrien Broner (33-3-1, 24 KOs) -

WBA "Regular" Welterweight Title
I'm excited for Jack vs Browne. And of course Pac vs Boner.

So you get a chance to bring your boy to the ring and you gonna lip sync.... badly?

I got $10 on Dong @ 16:1. Come on buddy!

Back