1-10 how happy are you?

Probably a solid 7 and slowly gaining. Little to no money, in college and doing well, lots of opportunity is on my horizon, no social life to speak of, losing weight and getting healthier, lots of pros and cons

Around a 7. Think that's just about the highest level my mind is capable of letting me achieve.

I'm coo. Say about a solid 8. Back when I was a druggie and for a few years after I was a 2-5 due to chemical imbalances. Seriously, sherbros, stay away from drugs. Life is a lot happier and brighter and more hopeful without them.

Probably a solid 7 and slowly gaining. Little to no money, in college and doing well, lots of opportunity is on my horizon, no social life to speak of, losing weight and getting healthier, lots of pros and cons
I'm rooting for your success, bro! Keep slaying them books and get a great career started!

Been there, done that.
Was joking; read my post above that one, #44. :D

For a long time I couldn't get happy after the drug abuse. I'm talking about years. Now, it looks like the chemicals in my brain are sorting themselves out; I'm happier than I've been in decades. The human body is an amazing recovery machine.

I'm rooting for your success, bro! Keep slaying them books and get a great career started!
I appreciate it man! This year and the next 3 (assuming i make it to law school) are going to be transformational years for my life. If my crypto investments work out that will just further compound the effect. The excitement of chaos and potential are in the air!

Was joking; read my post above that one, #44. :D

For a long time I couldn't get happy after the drug abuse. I'm talking about years. Now, it looks like the chemicals in my brain are sorting themselves out; I'm happier than I've been in decades. The human body is an amazing recovery machine.
Some drugs are ok, and never was really big on them besides some green and booze. The thing is, I don't feel elation like most do. Never have. Simply not hardwired like that. At least i only dabble in depression here and there. Don't really stay in peaks or valleys for long. Just a general 6, 90% of the time.

Completely agree.

Thus, I don't really have a lot of friends as most are miserable, boring lemmings. Average people who believe their employer, God, someone is going to take care of them. Also they seem to whine and not solve their problems.

buvX2mx.gif

Around 5.5-6. Have pretty good things to look forward to, however, I anticipate a lot of stress and annoying activities in the next couple of months as well. Now that i think about it, my happiness has never deviated far from average.

I'd say 6 or 7? There are things I wish that were different, but a lot of positive shit has happened too in the last year. Also I have my health and loved ones so it could be a lot worse.

I'd say hovering around a 2 since I was about 7 years old.

I put my happiness at 9. Own boss, don't work a lot, laugh like a mental patient, no marriage kids, have my health. Work from home. Am in high tech so my business won't become automated or taken over by the internet.

What about you?
You'll be at 10 once you find a great woman and have a rugrat, or two. At least that's been my experience.

Right now I’m sitting on here with my 4yo daughter asleep. No real debt, great job. I’ll say 10

A solid 5-6 - You win some you lose some it's all the same to me!

You'll be at 10 once you find a great woman and have a rugrat, or two. At least that's been my experience.
The issue i face is the freedom i currently have goes away from that. And the wife would never allow college coeds to be employed

Back