06 SPRAWL short review *pics*

Adino, when did these ship to you?
I've been waiting forever since my order got caught in the bad batch/upgrade situation.

meng_mao said:
I've been waiting forever since my order got caught in the bad batch/upgrade situation.

Charlotte, N.C. I'm sure that my smaller size has alot to do with getting the shorts within a week. Talk to Steve at SPRAWL, he is awesome and will do everything possible to get you your shorts as quick as possible.

perfy said:
Excellent review Adino! You've answered several of my questions and basically sold me on these shorts. I think Sprawl might need to put you on the payroll.

lol, that's food for thought. Thanks for the encouragment Perfy, I'm glad that you got your questions answered. Your point about the Velcro was a great one that I totaly forgot about, so thanks for bringing it to my attention. Enjoy the shorts bro.

meng_mao said:

meng_mao, we are just about completed shipping all of the backorders. If you email me at [email protected] with your order number or the name the order was placed under I will check on it for you.

Thank you.

Steve

i just ordered a pair of these shorts about an hour ago, is the shipping still delayed because of the mix up, or are you guys back on schedule?

colinm said:
i just ordered a pair of these shorts about an hour ago, is the shipping still delayed because of the mix up, or are you guys back on schedule?

We are just about caught up with the backorders. They will be completed by the end of the day today and if any are left over we will finish them tomorrow. That puts us about 2 days behind on shipping new orders. Looks like we will be all caught up by Tuesday. We did send you an email this morning to let you know your order will ship by Monday so you will have it before the week is up.

Thank you for your order and let us know if you have any more questions.

Steve

nope, thats all. my fault, should have checked my email. thanks

banderkejs said:
nice shorts, but were can i buy those?

Their company rep has posted here with the web address in his signature. Can't you spot it?

Superbeast said:
Their company rep has posted here with the web address in his signature. Can't you spot it?

can i play this game too? i wonder...........

Adino = fun killer. ;)

Steve Marino said:
We are just about caught up with the backorders. They will be completed by the end of the day today and if any are left over we will finish them tomorrow. That puts us about 2 days behind on shipping new orders. Looks like we will be all caught up by Tuesday. We did send you an email this morning to let you know your order will ship by Monday so you will have it before the week is up.

Thank you for your order and let us know if you have any more questions.

Steve

I ordered a pair too. I was checking out last years but held out with my boardshorts. Adino's review made my mind up.

Superbeast said:
Adino = fun killer. ;)

:icon_cry2 No wonder I always get picked last in kickball. I'm going to go and cry in my pillow for the remander of the night. And by "cry in my pillow" I mean watch Bushido 8 :D

infamous mattyd said:
mine were shipped yesterday...i got the red ones cause I am teh sexy
Liar! White belts are not to do the nogi classes. you will burn in hell111

Soid said:
Liar! White belts are not to do the nogi classes. you will burn in hell111

I do the saturday no gi class with special permission from igor and rolles ...so ha mr smarty pants

The status of this order is currently: Shipped
The shipping method is: USPS PRIORITY MAIL
The tracking number is: 01038555749341030015
The ship date is recorded as: 7-22-2005

Thank you for shopping with Sprawl Fight Short Co..

Back