06 flexfighter xt red sprawls review

RetiredWisFighter

Amateur Fighter
@red
Reaction score
first let me say i sweat a lot. that being said during rolling tonight they were very comfortable and stayed pretty dry and allowed me to wipe my hands on them to get the sweat off so i could grip for subs. the sizing fits really good. im inbetween a 36 and 38. i ordered a 38 and i bet theyll fit when i drop my last 11 lbs. however the issue now is this, it was my first day using them and some strings are popping up on the inside of these anyone else have this problem with new sprawl shorts? because if this problem is rampant and my shorts tear up and they dont refund im going to be awful upset and probably switch to some other shorts

I'm not sure I know exactly what your talking about...can you post a pic about what the "strings" are doing?

its not the draw strings its like the inner threads and they are coming loose from the shorts. like hanging off and no i cant post a pic :(

snip the loose ends off. they shouldn't unravel. it's when they manufacture them, sometimes a few millimetres is left loose after the stitching is tied off. nothing to worry about, man

ok good i hope your right thats what ill do then. if i clip them and there are no problems then these are definetly the shorts to have

Back