0-29? UPDATE: 1-42!

Dem 3 amateur wins though.....And a fuck load more losses.

I wonder how much money does he makes for his "pro" fights. After all he has 33 fights.. he must have made some cash.

I would do a Bob Sapp impression for around 250 dollars. No problem.

BTW.. his last win is via DQ lol.

Fuck ya WIll, maybe the fire will be lit inside him to get that second elusive win.

Dude is also 3-41 as amateur. LOL. He is either terrible a pulling a Bob Sapp and quitting after getting punched once.

I always wondered how much they pay these guys. 50 bucks? 100 bucks?

I don't think he's a real fighter, he just shows up to take a dive and give the other guy a win on their record.
As a would-be connoisseur of bad fighters that offends me. You gotta at least try!

Same here. The Washington Generals (the team that was supposed to lose every game to the Harlem Globetrotters) accidentally won a few games even when they were trying to lose. Bizarre circumstances caused them to win some games. Wonder if this dude's opponent accidentally knocked himself out.

I prefer the woman who signed to Bellator until the Athletic Commission refused to sanction the fight. Can't recall how many she's lost in a row. Having seen her fight I think she's trying to win. I'm rooting for her victory somewhere.

4 wins in the last 2 years if you include ammys.

Lets get this hype train on the tracks.

Got to admire the heart in this guy. Or his ability to take dives while making it look competitive. Either way it's notable. Want to see more of his fights if anyone recorded them.

Last edited:
Back