0-27 fighter burns Edmund/Honda :D (lulz inside)

LMFAO that guy never made it out of rnd 1 too :)

Youre right!

Even his amateur record he gets dispatched within a minute of the first round every fight (unless the times are remaining)....why would he keep doing this then???

I think he is a paid stooge,i watched one were he took the guys back looked like he may get the win and he suddenly pulls guard and gets pounded out lol

Tapology ranks him as the 326th of 328 active lightweights in the UK.

Are you ready for nr. 327 and 328? :D

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you:

Nr. 237: Linas Meistavich
0-17. He got finished in the first round six times straight in 2016.

And, the king of the scrubs:
Nr. 328: Will Cairns
He's riding a 31 fight losing streak and has also been finished six times straight in the first round in 2016.

http://www.tapology.com/rankings/re...lightweight?page=14&pro=pro&region=3&weight=9

==========

Fuck me, I'd pay decent money to see a PPV tournament with all these people facing each other. Imagine the guy who wins the tournament and three fights straight! He'd be the happiest man in the history of ... everything.

Can someone start a crowdfunding campaign for this?)

he is the english version of wimp lo.

4742543+_f78d9f7f4472f8738059a5593b681c95.jpg

I admire his commitment for the setup of that one joke... He became an MMA athlete just for one joke... props to him

holy shit the event at 4:25 is called Caged Kumite. Amazing.

This guy needs to be signed to fight CMpunk

He lost his last 6 pro fights, and all his 21 amateur fights before. 21+6 = 27

Yeah, that's sad but looks like he has a good sense of humor :D
So he turned pro after 21 losses? Which fucked up commission approved that?

Shame on him for fighting so much and still not being able to throw a proper punch

Tapology ranks him as the 326th of 328 active lightweights in the UK.

Are you ready for nr. 327 and 328? :D

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you:

Nr. 237: Linas Meistavich
0-17. He got finished in the first round six times straight in 2016.

And, the king of the scrubs:
Nr. 328: Will Cairns
He's riding a 31 fight losing streak and has also been finished six times straight in the first round in 2016.

http://www.tapology.com/rankings/re...lightweight?page=14&pro=pro&region=3&weight=9

==========

Fuck me, I'd pay decent money to see a PPV tournament with all these people facing each other. Imagine the guy who wins the tournament and three fights straight! He'd be the happiest man in the history of ... everything.

Can someone start a crowdfunding campaign for this?)
sign one of these guys to fight CM Punk

I got money on Linas...

Why does that guy keep fighting? He has no skill, doesn't seem to enjoy it, and wilts as soon as someone throws at him. I've seen better fighters who have never trained, hell I could probably ko him.

That comment is hilarious though.

Here's the first video of Will Cairn dude (the worst ranked fighter on Tapology), that came up on YouTube:

The finish happens around 04:33 (of the YT video, not the round) . You need to watch that shit again and again to believe it. This might be the worst finish/dive I've EVER seen.

Everything about this fucking fight is hilarious. Tapology bills this duel of a guy on a 30 fight losing streak versus a guy having his FIRST PRO MMA FIGHT as the CO-MAIN EVENT of this bushleagues show. WTF?
http://www.tapology.com/fightcenter/events/36563-lion-fighting-championships-9
And in his next fight this dude lost as well!

Conclusion: You really have to respect how hard people like this guy work to find ways to lose to even the most inept of opponents. Imagine being paid to take a dive against a newcomer with no discerinble skills like Matthew Miller. That is not easy to do! Hespect!

Back