0-0-0 fighter to make debut on Contender series tonight - Danyelle Wolf

What exactly did i "coach," you thirsty slut?

All the posters here are just making shit up. They are spreading rumors and misinformation. Sherbros NEVER do their research properly

She explains it in detail here

CLIFFS
First up the 29-13 number people are throwing out is wrong.
Taplpology and boxingrec are usually incorrect when it comes to lesser known fighters
Her amateur record is 69-4
Apparently they travel the country have boxing tournaments
Each tournament has 4-5 fights
In a single year on team USA you can have like 20- 30 fights
She doesn't have any pro fights because she wanted to compete in the Olympics
She is having her pro debut because 16 girls pulled out; in scheduled fights against her; they were afraid of her credentials

Thanks for the correction, but I didnt "make up" anything. You specifically just referenced the same record i did, so correct or not, you're aware of where it came from. My first sentence was literally asking people to educate me on the national circuit. But yeah, you're right. amateur records are often not well recorded. Its a testament to how little they matter. Sometimes it's basically the same thing as Rickson with his 300+ win record from rolling with people. Her BJJ accolades especially are easy to make up, since different grappling pages have different records for her too and i could only find 2 "golds" she won (which is a travesty itself to win white belt tournaments and call yourself a 3 time gold medal or IBJJF world champion like that). My point was, she still has no professional fighting experience. And it's not like I blamed her for not getting fights, I've just said she hadn't had any, so she's not exactly grizzled, and its been a long time, so she's not exactly fresh either.

All i did was pull up what Google provided, something 4 pages full of idiots before me didnt do while also providing their own fake stats. But i must be the problem.

Last edited:
I just watched her fight on the Contender series. Haven't seen the rest of the show yet so i don't know if she got a contract. I hope she didn't!
With all the hype about her being a good boxer, i expected her to demolish her opponent. Her opponent didn't wake up til the last part of round two, and didn't have much striking ability, imo, yet Wolf didn't really trouble her. I was disappointed in her ability.

She's a 3x national boxing champion but got outboxed by a nobody in her octagon debut. And she's already 37, her future in the UFC doesn't seem bright at all

Without knowing anything about this girl, this is why the UFC is and has been shit for years.
The fact they hire people with hardly any pro experience is why it all turned to shit.
It's like the NBA would just grap some guys from the street for the play offs.( I bet those guys would do better with basketball then most UFC pro's do in their fight)
At least 50% of UFC fighters are not good enough to compete in amateur fights and yet they fight on the biggest stage.
It's all so watered down, the quality of the UFC is totally gone.

Are they going to bring in new cans for her to fight? Because right now there's just Felicia Spencer and Megan Canderson and those other two cans that they just beat, and maybe a couple of bantamweights that occasionally move up to 145. Maybe they're hoping she gets good enough to beat Leatherface.

Just fast forwarded through her fight. Her straight punches looked good-ish, used 1-1-2 combo a lot. Won the first round, lost the second and got tagged a lot.

Was winning the third, then while clinched by the fence she pulled guard ( ! ) and went for a guillotine. For a world champion in BJJ* the guillotine did seem forced and she didn’t really adjust to tighten the choke other than try to squeeze and squeeze more with her arms.

Her opponent wasn’t going to tap that squeeze-otine so she escaped, passed Wolf’s guard and tried to get some offense going. Wolf couldn’t get up and kept pushing Tennant off while threatening with upkicks.

Wolf won a unanimous decision, so the judges all saw it as a clear win for Wolf.

* Winning gold at a women’s white belt division tournament. The world is full of national, international and world champs if we choose to go by this. While winning a jiu jitsu tournament is something one can be proud of, you really sound like a arrogant moron going around calling yourself a world champ.

Well if Pete Rademacher can fight for the richest prize in sport in his pro debut then I guess the UFC can sign Danyelle Wolf, but really it's just a tad embarrassing.

Just fast forwarded through her fight. Her straight punches looked good-ish, used 1-1-2 combo a lot. Won the first round, lost the second and got tagged a lot.

Was winning the third, then while clinched by the fence she pulled guard ( ! ) and went for a guillotine. For a world champion in BJJ* the guillotine did seem forced and she didn’t really adjust to tighten the choke other than try to squeeze and squeeze more with her arms.

Her opponent wasn’t going to tap that squeeze-otine so she escaped, passed Wolf’s guard and tried to get some offense going. Wolf couldn’t get up and kept pushing Tennant off while threatening with upkicks.

Wolf won a unanimous decision, so the judges all saw it as a clear win for Wolf.

* Winning gold at a women’s white belt division tournament. The world is full of national, international and world champs if we choose to go by this. While winning a jiu jitsu tournament is something one can be proud of, you really sound like a arrogant moron going around calling yourself a world champ.
Our world is filled with completely rotten propagandists who do marketing for shitty corporations like the UFC whose entire job it is to feed complete fantasy bullshit into the minds of impressionable people.

Someone educate me on the "national" boxing circuit. It's counted as amateur boxing, right? She's had no pro fights in boxing? Is there anything about amateur boxing rules that prevent KO rates? Because she's 29-13 as an amateur boxer with no stoppages. No amateur/exhibition record in MMA, so this is her first dip into MMA and her first professional combat fight? I'm more impressed by her college athletics than her boxing career honestly. Is this the UFC just desperately looking for featherweight challengers? She looks to be an incredible athlete, but unless I'm missing something here, people arguing she shouldn't have to do the DWCS to get a contract are out of their fucking minds. "Credentials?" Far as I'm concerned, she could have done with 1 or 2 more fights on DWCS.
Yes it's amateur boxing, she wanted to make the Olympics in 2016 but they didn't end up including her weight class.
KOs aren't common in amateur boxing. It's pointfighting, fewer rounds than pro boxing, and they wear headgear. I think if you scored a knockout you would still win, it's just not really meant to injure the opponent.
So, the fact she doesn't have amateur boxing KOs doesn't really mean anything.

Our world is filled with completely rotten propagandists who do marketing for shitty corporations like the UFC whose entire job it is to feed complete fantasy bullshit into the minds of impressionable people.
It’s not even that, she says it by herself. It’s like she really thinks so highly of herself. Maybe it’s ”self promotion” to the fullest..

They (UFC) did say she punches as hard as Poirier, though. They really did say that.

This guy was 0-0 and debuted in the main event. Not even the great CM Punk or James Toney can do that
Amir_Sadollah.jpg
By zuffa rules they have to give sherdoggers a shot

Unless your name happens to be Holly Holm, in which case you get to fight opponents with losing records on 9 fight winless skids.

I think Holm won a "title" from a woman who was 1-2 (total record).

She does not seem to be prepared for the UFC in my opinion, but it was obvious they were going to give her the green light no matter how she looked, likely due to the lackluster division. I'd personally had preferred she have a couple more years of experience before getting the call, though I would imagine it isn't easy for her to find opponents unless she goes to Bellator so the UFC probably wanted to seize her. She looked bad, but for someone as new to the ground and MMA in general as her, I'd say she was very impressive; she was more or less thrown into the fire.

"You wanted to see me, Mr. White?"

"So, when I asked if you want to be a fucking fighter, I'm not sure you got what I meant"
"I'm sure you got what you wanted tho, Mr White."

"You're signed."

They never showed the alternate camera angle, but I'm pretty certain she never got a grip on the guillotine attempt and was going one arm the whole time. Also, the way she was squeezing suggested she didn't really know the mechanics of the move. I wonder who she can be matched up with in her UFC debut.

It’s not even that, she says it by herself. It’s like she really thinks so highly of herself. Maybe it’s ”self promotion” to the fullest..

They (UFC) did say she punches as hard as Poirier, though. They really did say that.

She goes through the story here

for a champ boxer she sure got lit up in the second . she will face plant within 2 fights .some major idiots here like always calling her a dude . as is women cat be 5 11 n lol

Last edited:
Back