⭐TCK Star Rating System: The HeavyWeights⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
All those guys are basically confirmed cheats

Nogueira? You're a clown.

Also, as opposed to the eye poke/PED/towelgate/grease/pictogram UFC legends? Just go ahead and cry for me bud.

tyVjJBt.gif

I'ma be honest, i only clicked this thread because of the stars in the title.

5/5 presentation TS

Yeah and mostly had very little success.

As opposed to UFC fighters of the same era, who also fell off in roughly similar time spans.

Go suck off Dana some more.

2 stars win (top 20) should not be taken into account in a shallow division like HW. Quality first

Nogueira? You're a clown.

Also, as opposed to the eye poke/PED/towelgate/grease/pictogram UFC legends? Just go ahead and cry for me bud.

tyVjJBt.gif
I said basically because hes the only one who didnt fail a drug test. But thinking Big Nog was clean during Pride is laughable.

I said basically because hes the only one who didnt fail a drug test. But thinking Big Nog was clean during Pride is laughable.

That's not cheating though. On the other hand thinking your UFC heroes aren't cheating is hilarious. Have a good laugh at your own expense bud.

TS is a really great poster in the heavies.

Not so much in the War Room...

You need a system to subtract for losses

Some nerd invested a lot of time into this to try and validate the pride HWs

Fedor > Nog even though I’m more of a Nog fan.

The Hendo win should be downgraded. Not a true heavy. He won a title 2 weight classes down FFS.

Not surprised at all. Prime big Nog would absolutely torch Stipe

<{yearp}>

I appreciate the effort, but can you remove 46 of Josh's 56 stars for positive tests?

And how exactly is Prime Mark Hunt an all time great? He isn’t even top11 in your own list which is only exclusive to HW fighters...

My god this ranking reeks of bias

Imagine a win against Prime Werdum or Miocic having less value than wins over Pedro Rizzo and Maurice Smith. No comment

B-but you did comment...

lol

Not that I don't agree with what you said. I do I fact agree with 100%.

A list that gives the same amount of points for beating an all time great way after their prime as it does for beating them in their prime with no differentiation is no list at all. Also the criteria used for distinguishing who is rated what is not explained and suspect and wrong as hell.

Also appreciate the effort tho ts.... if done correctly it could of been a real list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back