➥ Rousey 86'd by EA Sports: UFC 3

THECYNDlCATE

Inspector/Judge MMA/KB/Boxing
@Brown
Reaction score

Rousey 86'd by EA Sports: UFC 3

I'm a bit surprised someone hasn't pointed this out yet. It seems EA 86'd Rousey's attributes connected to her weak areas/reason(s) for her huge fall. It's bassically saying that these attributes are gone, like a drunk person being thrown out of a bar, lol.

I'm not saying that they necessarily did this on purpose, I have no idea. That being said, it's funny as hell that her stats are listed this way:

44413071601_0eb66844ef_b.jpg

42603748660_6f93ed327a_b.jpg

30544390178_3706ee9127_b.jpg

Pretty damn funny.

The fact that there's a number for head movement says it all. Putting "potato" would've been too much already.

Someone at EA Sports is a master troll.

You have to buy the Head movement! DLC to increase that stat.

Ratings are dumb in this game but honestly her striking seems pretty accurate although she should have some legit KO power dunno why her power is only 88 she has a ton of KO's and TKO's which is rare especially in wmma.

What I don't get is how they have Zabit so fucking high in stats, yet Moicano, who is proven against top competition much better than Zabit, has much worse stats.

They say the stats are supposed to reflect level of competition but I don't see it. Zabit has faced nobodies, Moicano dropped Cub fucking Swanson with a jab and they upgraded it to level 2 and said some bullshit how if they see him do it more he might get an upgrade.

Pretty sure alot of the stats have to be "ufc approved" or some shit as well before they change them.

In other words, she is about as accurate as the rest of the fighters in the game. I really am shocked anyone still buys Wrestling and MMA games...they are all horrible.

If EA had any sort of business sense they would have Nate Diaz and Conor on the next cover

In other words, she is about as accurate as the rest of the fighters in the game. I really am shocked anyone still buys Wrestling and MMA games...they are all horrible.
Have any of the UFC games been good?

Whoa whoa whoa!!
Who opened the gate and let the autists out?

Good as in realistic? Nope. Not even close.
I meant good as in fun to play, don't really care about realism. Honestly if I was the director of them I would make them less like a sports game and more like Dead or Alive or Soul Calibur. You know, actually good fighting games.

I meant good as in fun to play, don't really care about realism. Honestly if I was the director of them I would make them less like a sports game and more like Dead or Alive or Soul Calibur. You know, actually good fighting games.
Yeah they're fun no question, just if you're hoping for anything realistic you'll be disappointed.

Yeah they're fun no question, just if you're hoping for anything realistic you'll be disappointed.
Are they good on their own merits or are they games that are only fun if you're an MMA fan and aware of the larger context of the sport?

Are they good on their own merits or are they games that are only fun if you're an MMA fan and aware of the larger context of the sport?
I would think it's fun if you follow MMA or not. Even if they don't understand BJJ it's just button mashing anyways.

Back