❤ Most Loving Moments In MMA ❤

2Ckn3ZIasq-YlcM8y4iEQNZCGASqyrDIESnUh5wtYDfD3VfqTSxuz4j_Fh3sogrcWCYh0vVKIyOiOpihRec-WTlA7s6m73qnRIW2LliQQtSDiPAM62OPizCzs42rPV7rVRm9Mc2q9lpJgmVjbwi7vvHfSQCJVWIoiJHCalAuG0eKjrXKQg=w1200-h630-p-k-no-nu

he doesnt get close to her or touch her because he could get horny and thats haram

Nah its just the opposite extreme of respect shown to one's spouse and children, on the other side you have Conor constantly cheating with random hoes even catching sexual assault accusations.

Nah its just the opposite extreme of respect shown to one's spouse and children, on the other side you have Conor constantly cheating with random hoes even catching sexual assault accusations.
dont talk shit, its not the opposite. Its in the religion. Why do woman have to wear a hijab in islam?? so men dont get horny because of the hair. it is what it is. why cant men shake hands with woman? the same answer. Nothing to do with respect, in fact its very disrespectful to deny a handshake with someone.

Also woman must be beaten if they dont obey their men.

4:34 quran:

Men are the maintainers of women because Allah has made some of them to excel others and because they spend out of their property; the good women are therefore obedient, guarding the unseen as Allah has guarded; and (as to) those on whose part you fear desertion, admonish them, and leave them alone in the sleeping-places and beat them; then if they obey you, do not seek a way against them; surely Allah is High, Great.

dont talk shit, its not the opposite. Its in the religion. Why do woman have to wear a hijab in islam?? so men dont get horny because of the hair. it is what it is. why cant men shake hands with woman? the same answer. Nothing to do with respect, in fact its very disrespectful to deny a handshake with someone.

Also woman must be beaten if they dont obey their men.

4:34 quran:

Men are the maintainers of women because Allah has made some of them to excel others and because they spend out of their property; the good women are therefore obedient, guarding the unseen as Allah has guarded; and (as to) those on whose part you fear desertion, admonish them, and leave them alone in the sleeping-places and beat them; then if they obey you, do not seek a way against them; surely Allah is High, Great.

Lol I'm not going to get baited into a religuos discussion on an MMA forum, go to the political page with that shit.

I'll just say one thing the Quran is not written in English, yet you're bolding and underlining an English phrase claiming it's an accurate representation.

Lol I'm not going to get baited into a religuos discussion on an MMA forum, go to the political page with that shit.

I'll just say one thing the Quran is not written in English, yet you're bolding and underlining an English phrase claiming it's an accurate representation.
so bad i speak arabic ya moron lol. its "darp" in arabic which means exactly that. Learn your religion. Stay behind your religion. dont be a coward. be a real muslim and be proud of what is said in that silly book. allah wont like you denying the verses from his quran. I bet you havent even touched the quran let alone read a paige out of it.

so bad i speak arabic ya moron lol. its "darp" in arabic which means exactly that. Learn your religion. Stay behind your religion. dont be a coward. be a real muslim and be proud of what is said in that silly book. allah wont like you denying the verses from his quran. I bet you havent even touched the quran let alone read a paige out of it.

;)
5c5adff3d7ab677663732d6d.jpeg.jpg

has nothing to do with what i wrote, but thats typical muslim behaviour right there. actually muslims hate whats written in the quran, so they deny it all the time. Liek i said learn your fuckin religion before tryin to defend it or you'll always get embaressed like that.

Back