Shoop ✔ NON GIF SHOOP CONTEST V4 SIGNUP AND ANNOUNCEMENT!! $$$$$ PRIZES.

It does, and I appreciate you and BWR spelling it out so that I can diagram how it's been working, how to get around it and what issues we've faced. This helps a lot.
Thank you for your attention in this matter.
icon_cheers.png
I would not had gone through such lengths to describe it had I not gone though 100 more times the effort previously trying to work around this glitch... or wondering wtf people were responding to in shoop threads when all I can see is a text link.

The time we've spent here tonight... even at the possibility of this glitch getting solved... is time well spent imo.

Please let me know if there's anything else I can do... or if you want me to explain this to someone else or something.

Last edited:
I'm assuming you entered NGS by mistake. I may have to remove you to make room for people, so let me know if you actually wanted to sign up for NGS.

Yeah remove me mate, let me know when the ISL rolls back around

I would love to sign up but unfortunately I'm not available this time. Going away on Monday.

Good luck everyone.

I would love to sign up but unfortunately I'm not available this time. Going away on Monday. Good luck everyone.

You can sign up as an alternate. I have never seen a 100% turnout so your chances are almost certain. This way if you come up with some wonderful idea that you feel you can bust out real quick, then you can still be a part of the contest.

Good shit. I didn't realize that @weo was EOW (and I'm too old, senile, and alzheimered to keep name changes straight - Hell, avatar changes screw me up). That's great news to have some of the old timers back (though bad news for the other entrants). Now why isn't @Chuck signed up?

He signed up and then bowed out. See the quote below. :(

Yeah remove me mate, let me know when the ISL rolls back around

You can sign up as an alternate. I have never seen a 100% turnout so your chances are almost certain. This way if you come up with some wonderful idea that you feel you can bust out real quick, then you can still be a part of the contest.

He signed up and then bowed out. See the quote below. :(

Sign me up as an alternate then please bro.

Ya never know haha.

Oh man...
https://www.cbssports.com/mma/news/...iddleweight-title-defense-vs-kelvin-gastelum/

UFC 234 fight card: Robert Whittaker (hernia) out of middleweight title defense vs. Kelvin Gastelum

Whittaker, who successfully weighed in on Friday, was experiencing pain in his abdomen late last evening and was immediately taken to the hospital where he was diagnosed. White has also confirmed that Whittaker will be heading into surgery today to correct the issue that's forced this sudden change of events.

Oh man...
https://www.cbssports.com/mma/news/...iddleweight-title-defense-vs-kelvin-gastelum/

UFC 234 fight card: Robert Whittaker (hernia) out of middleweight title defense vs. Kelvin Gastelum

Whittaker, who successfully weighed in on Friday, was experiencing pain in his abdomen late last evening and was immediately taken to the hospital where he was diagnosed. White has also confirmed that Whittaker will be heading into surgery today to correct the issue that's forced this sudden change of events.

Yeah, this sucks, it kind of fooked my shoop up. I was just waiting for some good faces during the fight for templates.

I hope it hasn't messed up too many other peoples shoops.

Yeah, this sucks, it kind of fooked my shoop up. I was just waiting for some good faces during the fight for templates. I hope it hasn't messed up too many other peoples shoops.

We still get Anderson Silva vs Whats His Face. Maybe they will make it an Interim Title bout. Card got weaker but we must carry on. The good thing is that this is now our co-main. @Myrddin Wild just tagging you cause your boy in co-main now.

Lightweight·Co-main
2784_PJVd_A_96x96.png

LandoVannata

3236_IXIbkQ_96x96.png

Marcos Rosa Mariano

i m thinking of a shop that is so obvious, someone else will do it ..... again

We still get Anderson Silva vs Whats His Face. Maybe they will make it an Interim Title bout. Card got weaker but we must carry on. The good thing is that this is now our co-main. @Myrddin Wild just tagging you cause your boy in co-main now.

Lightweight·Co-main
2784_PJVd_A_96x96.png

LandoVannata

3236_IXIbkQ_96x96.png

MarcosRosa Mariano
iu

i submitted it just now. before 4 other people submit their versions of the same idea....

i submitted it just now. before 4 other people submit their versions of the same idea....

• Entries will be submitted to @bigwaverider in a P.M. with your Username and “NGS v4 Entry” in the title. For example "Bigwaverider NGS v4 Entry." If it is not titled like this, I may not see it. Do not submit your entries until after the UFC events are over.

Oh you're in trouble now, BWR gonna be maaaaad.

• Entries will be submitted to @bigwaverider in a P.M. with your Username and “NGS v4 Entry” in the title. For example "Bigwaverider NGS v4 Entry." If it is not titled like this, I may not see it. Do not submit your entries until after the UFC events are over.

yep i am in deeeeeep shit

These contests are amazing. 3/4th of the people do not follow the rules in one form or another. Try playing PM tag with 25 or so entrants to straighten out their misdeeds. It's not fun at all.

The reason I do not want entries submitted before the event is over is because my PM box will probably overflow to the next page. At times I have to bump entrants PM's to keep them on the first page. When they enter early there is a chance it will overflow to the second page and I will forget about it.

So, @lostdog000 I advise you to bump your entry PM after the event, so that it stays with the others. Do not re-submit another PM as it will just cause more confusion.

mir-fruestrated.gif

OK guys the UFC event is over. Your entries are due Tuesday, February 12, 2019 at 10:00PM EST. Good luck! Post here if you have any questions or PM me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back