Shoop ✔ NON GIF SHOOP CONTEST V4 SIGNUP AND ANNOUNCEMENT!! $$$$$ PRIZES.

Sign me up please @bigwaverider

Yes sir. Right away. Make sure to read the rules so you don't get DQ'd. If you bow out, let me know as soon as you can OK? Contest is almost full and I made need to notify any alternates if you bow out. #36.

PRIZES THUS FAR. All prizes are in Amazon eGift codes.

@Arqueto176 $25 to the winner of Round 1.
@Myrddin Wild $10 for the winner of Round 1. And $10 for the winner of Round 2

More donations are welcome. We generally do Amazon eGift codes which can be purchased here. The code should be PM'd to @bigwaverider.

USiGYro.jpg

Note to self. Grow an awesome mod mustache.

Been working on mine for three years as of this month, it only came in a couple months ago.

Sweeeet. I best start growing mine now then.

Attachments

• Arqueto174-Don-Frye's-mustache.png
    Arqueto174-Don-Frye's-mustache.png
    667.5 KB · Views: 151
  • Arqueto174-head-Don-Frye's-mustache.png
    Arqueto174-head-Don-Frye's-mustache.png
    657.3 KB · Views: 151
PRIZES THUS FAR. All prizes are in Amazon eGift codes.

@Arqueto176 $25 to the winner of Round 1.
@Myrddin Wild $10 for the winner of Round 1. And $10 for the winner of Round 2

More donations are welcome. We generally do Amazon eGift codes which can be purchased here. The code should be PM'd to @bigwaverider.
$35 for round 1 & $10 for round 2 is strangely lopsided

I didn't' know someone waz doing a round 1 prize as well. My $20 can just go for round 2.

Of if we want round 2 to have an extra 5 bucks then move it to round 2 & mine can go for round 1. Whatever works best. It's all good in my hood.

Attachments

• don-fryes-stache.png
    don-fryes-stache.png
    46.8 KB · Views: 128
  • don frye.jpg
    don frye.jpg
    419.1 KB · Views: 129
  • mir-don-frye.jpg
    mir-don-frye.jpg
    358 KB · Views: 127
$35 for round 1 & $10 for round 2 is strangely lopsided

I didn't' know someone waz doing a round 1 prize as well. My $20 can just go for round 2.

Of if we want round 2 to have an extra 5 bucks then move it to round 2 & mine can go for round 1. Whatever works best. It's all good in my hood.

It should all work out man. We can move it around as needed.

There shuold be more donations coming in. Right everyone? I can just feel those wallets opening up right about now. Right?

images

JEIJACKED!

jeijacked-jpg.520775

You need to be slapping @Buff. He is closest. :D And we all need Don Frye mustaches.

I gotta teach everyone how to use attachments where they show up in your quote. Before you press "reply to thread" right click on the attachment "text" at the bottom of your post box and "open in new tab". On to that tab right click on the image and paste it into your post (you can also drag and drop it into your post). Now it will show up in your quote.

Dapper. He needs a cig and animated smoke. I can show you how to do that in PS.

edit: find a smoke video on a black background and set it to "screen". You may have to play with the Levels/Curves a bit. Maybe not. Be careful not to make the blacks too light.

Sign me up to the ISL

I'm coming back

Fuckin awesome I'm looking forward to this. I love you guys artwork.

Back