Shoop ✔ NON GIF SHOOP CONTEST V4 SIGNUP AND ANNOUNCEMENT!! $$$$$ PRIZES.

Gotcha signed up brah.

@bigwaverider
IOK45eW.gif

Damn it, do I really even need to tell you?

BWR sign me up o_O

Well there goes the neighborhood. :D #10.

Let's do it; I'm in. @bigwaverider

You are #11. thanks for signing up.

@bigwaverider I will give it a shot!

Your AV pic looks familiar. whats it from? You are #12.

@bigwaverider so seriously all joking aside how do I sign up and what's the deadline? Also can I post gifs?

Ok seriously sign me up.

We do Amazon eGift codes which can be purchased here. The code(s) should be PM'd to @bigwaverider.

Sign me up @bigwaverider

I only have 9 questions:

What is the deadline?
Can i do a gif shoop?
What is the deadline?
Is this a 4 event competition?
Can I do a storyboard shoop?
What is the deadline?
Can I host the image on Sherdog?
Do you really ride big waves?
Does @Buff have a 6 pack?
What is the deadline?

Oh damn I forgot to ad you. I got so confused over so many questions.

wow I was making an NGS v4 graphic for the OP but it's coming out so good I may use it for my entry. :D
I frootified @Draxton ’s av in the froot shoop thread. That’s probably where you remember it from.

View attachment 518843

could be from that thread.. yea.

Last edited:
Gotcha signed up brah.

Well there goes the neighborhood. :D #10.

You are #11. thanks for signing up.

Your AV pic looks familiar. whats it from? You are #12.
That AV pic was just me when I was a little kid.

WE ARE RUSHING THIS OUT DUE TO DEMAND. THE FIRST EVENT FOR THE CONTEST IS FOR UFC 234 WHICH IS THIS WEEKEND, SO SIGNUP FAST!! Don't panic as the entries will be due on the following Tuesday. Contestants make sure to the rules at all times in the OP's of the contests.

More donations are welcome. We generally do Amazon eGift codes which can be purchased here. the code should be PM'd to @bigwaverider.

NGS-V4-LOGO.jpg

**** If you want to sign up, post your intentions in this thread and tag @bigwaverider. Make it PERFECTLY CLEAR that you want to enter. Do not just post a .gif as your intent to sign-up. It will be ignored. Do not say "IN" or anything else that can be misinterpreted. "I want to sign up @bigwaverider" would be a good response. Check the bottom of the OP to make sure you are added!! This is your responsibility to make sure. If you don't see your name in the contestant list and you see contestants being added after you have signed up, then @ tag or quote me in this thread. ****

*Note that all times and dates will be for USA East Coast (EST).

NGS will be a two round event. Round 1 will be for UFC 234: "Whittaker vs. Gastelum" held February 9, 2019 at Rod Laver Arena in Melbourne, Australia. The top 20 Shoops will advance to the Final Round which will be for UFC 235: "Jones vs. Smith" held March 2, 2019 at T-Mobile Arena in Paradise, Nevada. Entries will be due 72 hours after main event start time.

The title of the contest is self explanatory. There will be no animated gifs allowed. Single frame static images only. No storyboard shoops.

All contestants will be added to the Sherdog Shoop News PM Group (SDSN). If anyone else want to sign up click here. Now let's get this party started!!

******************************************************************************************************
THESE ARE THE RULES AS OF RIGHT NOW. THEY ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE. Note that anything typed above is also part of the rules.

• First and foremost, you are responsible for knowing the rules at all times in the OP's of the contests. No excuses.
• If you want to sign up, post your intentions in this thread and tag @bigwaverider. Make it PERFECTLY CLEAR that you want to enter. Do not just post a .gif as your intent to sign-up. It will be ignored. Do not say "IN" or anything else that can be misinterpreted. "I want to sign up @bigwaverider" would be a good response.
• Make sure you are entered under the "Contestants" list in this post. It's up to you to make sure we have seen your post and that you are entered. This is VERY important. I will reply to every entrant that I see, but please double check that you are on the list.
• Entries will be submitted to @bigwaverider in a P.M. with your Username and “NGS Entry” in the title. Do not submit your entries until after the UFC events are over. I get a lot of PM's and it's best if all the entries are together and titled properly. If it is entered days before the contest it may get lost and overlooked. If you have a compelling reason to enter it early, them PM @bigwaverider and explain. There are always exceptions.
• The deadline for submission will be 72 hours after the respective UFC Card's Main Event start time.
• Voting will start shortly thereafter and last for 3 days.
• You can start early if you want.
• Shoops must relate to the respective UFC events or build-up.
• One entry per person.
• Single frame, static images only.
• No storyboard Shoops.
• No vote trolling. You will be banned from further contests including ISL and MSPaint. This means in no way are you to ask or coerce others into voting for you.
• No threads about specific entrants until after the contest.
• Do not post your images anywhere on the internet before or during the contest or you will be disqualified.
• We will determine the winner by combining your total votes from both rounds. Whoever has the most votes wins.
• If you have any questions, ask in this thread or P.M. @Empty Emp or @bigwaverider.
• Rules and prizes are subject to change.
Contestants: Do not attach your images to Sherdog or they will not be accepted. Use a proper image host. I recommend https://imgbb.com if you do not fell like making an account OR https://imgur.com if you feel like making a permanent account.
• Don’t forget to thank those that donated. They believe in you and the scene, so show them some support too.

Contestants:
01. @bigwaverider
02. @Sansnom
03. @Big Bird
04. @HughPhug
05. @Tomas
06. @Arqueto176
07. @John makfresshi
08. @MacGregor
09. @X Factor
10. @Myrddin Wild
11. @astrozician