Shoop ✌️MS PAINT SHOOP CONTEST✌️. Sign up here. UFC 211. Come support your Shoopers.

Sherdog Forum's first ever MS Paint Contest. You asked for it and you got it!

Show support for your Shoopers with some kind words. They make Sherdog an even greater place and provide you with hours of entertainment. The more the Shoopers feel loved, the better they Shoop.

Do not forget to sign up for the Sherdog Shoop News PM List. We have shoop lessons, discuss the shoop scene, talk about contests, make the rules, and occasionally have impromptu Shoop Sessions. Come be a big part of the Sherdog Shoop Scene. PM bigwaverider to join. <-- click link to PM me.

K7Mxf0K.png

For this event we will be using UFC 211: Miocic vs Dos Santos. If you want to sign up, post your intentions in this thread and tag @bigwaverider. Make it PERFECTLY CLEAR that you want to enter. Do not only post a .gif as your intent to sign-up. Do not say "IN" or anything else that can be misinterpreted. "I want to sign up" would be a good response. Make sure you are entered under the "Contestants" list in this post. READ THE RULES. I REPEAT, READ THE RULES cause you guys never do. :p

Let's get this party started...

THE RULES:

• First and foremost, at all times you are responsible for knowing the rules in the poster, the OP, and any Contestant PM's. No excuses.
• Post your intentions to sign up in this thread. Make it PERFECTLY CLEAR that you want to enter. Do not only post a .gif as your intent to sign-up. Do not say "IN" or anything else that can be misinterpreted. "I want to sign up" would be a good response. Also tag @bigwaverider to make sure I see it. If you don't @ tag me, I may overlook your post.
Check the OP to make sure you are in the Contestants list. P.M. AND tag @bigwaverider if you are not added. It's up to you to make sure I have seen your post and that you are entered. This is VERY important.
• Entries will be submitted to @bigwaverider in a P.M. with your Username and “MS Paint Entry” in the title.
• The deadline for submission is May 16, 2017 10 p.m. ET / 7 p.m. PT (72 hours after UFC 211 Main Card start time)
• Voting will start shortly thereafter and last for 3 days.
• You can start early if you want.
• Drawings must relate to UFC 211.
• MS Paint Drawings only! If you are on a Mac, you can use Paintbrush.
• Do not use ANY other program besides these two. Trust me, we can tell. At the very least you will be disqualified and possibly banned from further contests.
• Your entry must be 100% drawn in MS Paint. No templates or external sources are to be used.
• Single frame static images only. No animated gifs.
• No storyboard drawings in any way, shape, or form.
• One entry per person.
• No vote trolling. You will be banned from further contests including ISL and NGS. This means in no way are you to ask or coerce others into voting for you.
• No threads about specific entrants until after the contest.
• Do not post your images anywhere before or during the contest or you will be disqualified.
• One vote per person.
• Rules and prizes are subject to change.

Contestants:
01. @jeicex
02. @Jehannum
03. @bigwaverider
04. @TigerUpperKut
05. @Davey Crockett
06. @franquito
07. @magogjack
08. @kicks
09. @Limbo Pete
10. @Empty Emp
11. @Koro_11
12. @TCE
13. @Chuck
14. @Total Immortal
15. @Cordyceps
16. @blackhat
17. @TSelanne
18. @HughPhug
19. @Vasili
20. @1PunchKO

@bigwaverider please count me in, id like to participate. And thanks for taking the initiative on this, ms paint on sherdog is a good thing

Just as an early thought, i think the weigh in staredown between joanna champ and jessica andrade will be good for paint lulz ^-^

I'd like to sign up for the competition @bigwaverider

#21 kind sir. mahalo nui loa. <cheer>

Sign us up g

#22 for you.

I'll be donating $10 again too @bigwaverider I'll send it direct to your email ;)

Thank you J!

In... Just as an admirer, and voter.

But, the prize for 2nd place. It says second choice, of two...As in, no choice ? LOL. Break a leg everybody.

haha! I didn't know how to word it. I didn't want to say "Whatever was left over" or w/e. :D:eek:

I read it already, so I have to make a shoop in paint or the mac equivalent that relates to 211 in someway within three days of the event?

You're a gosh darn genius Gump!

6ezgif.com-resize.gif

In

Sign me up @bigwaverider
I want to be in the contest, will check OP for my name, and donate for prize.

23. @Bjjpitbull8

You're in brah!

giphy.gif

I would like to sign up for the competition.

@bigwaverider

#24 is Anung Un Rama :)

I was talking about entering with hoa @bigwaverider because I dont think I'll have the time to create something post event but I think the more entries the better the contest will be.
I did one poor Paint pre-event just to valid my entry but if God is good I'll find some time to do a better one but that a big IF.
Anyway I'm not entering to win, just for fun and support our great artists

Got you entered as #25.

I haven't fired up paint for probably 16 years, probably best if I sit this one out bro. Thanks for thinking of me though.

I haven't either. I traced my game character in it once and that's about it. Had paint shop pro since the beginning. Obviously I respect your decision to sit it out, but I think you'd be surprised at how "bad" some of the entries are gonna be and how valuable your imagination is to nailing a concept.

I personally think you'd do great in it :)

@Kristian82. I think @Jehannum gave the best answer and is spot on with his response.

edit: Didn't get as far as your next post. haha.

@Kristian82 you are #26!!

Convinced. @bigwaverider sign me up please.

@bigwaverider

I'd like to sign up.

JSuYYy9.png

Just a question, about posting it somewhere else, does that include an open upload site like Imgur?

HAHA! I love that Mir Paint! Brilliant! What I meant by posting it anywhere is like posting it in a shoop thread, or any other thread on this forum. Or any other place on the net where other people can see it like on another website or w/e. Once you are done with your MS Paint Drawing, you can upload it to Imgur and give it to me. But do not post that link or image anywhere else but here. Anywhere at all.

I am so considering making that my avatar during this contest. <45> :D

Got you entered as #27.

If anyone's hesitant to sign up because you think you can't draw, just remember, Lizard GSP is the GOAT MS Paint drawing.

gsp-grease-gate.jpg

I'll be away, but I will submit my entry before UFC211.

@bigwaverider Sign me up please!

I'm thinking ugly, unrefined but almost tasteful.

Cool @Ottawaguy. I updated the rules with the stuff in green but had to re-update them with the stuff in red after your post. You are #28.

Entries will be submitted to @bigwaverider in a P.M. with your Username and “MS Paint Entry” in the title. Do not submit your entries until after UFC 211. I get a lot of PM's and it's best if all the entries are together in my PM box. If it is entered days before the contest it may get lost and overlooked. If you have a compelling reason to enter it early, them PM me and explain.

Hey everyone..! Empty Emp invited me here. This looks fun, I'll play

@bigwaverider I would like to participate

Thanks! Best to all

Nice, and TY @Empty Emp. Good to have you on-board #29. :D

I would lick to sign up.

(Did you see what I did there? Expect that level of cleverness. Also, @bigwaverider I would like to sign up.)

Last edited:
HAHA! I love that Mir Paint! Brilliant! What I meant by posting it anywhere is like posting it in a shoop thread, or any other thread on this forum. Or any other place on the net where other people can see it like on another website or w/e. Once you are done with your MS Paint Drawing, you can upload it to Imgur and give it to me. But do not post that link or image anywhere else but here. Anywhere at all.

I am so considering making that my avatar during this contest. <45> :D

Got you entered as #27.
Okay gotcha ;).

Glad you like it, Lol i'd be honored :D.

Last edited:
Back