Shoop ✌️MS PAINT SHOOP CONTEST✌️. Sign up here. UFC 211. Come support your Shoopers.

In...

Just as an admirer, and voter.

But, the prize for 2nd place. It says second choice, of two...As in, no choice ? LOL. Break a leg everybody.

In...

Just as an admirer, and voter.

But, the prize for 2nd place. It says second choice, of two...As in, no choice ? LOL. Break a leg everybody.
I'll break your legs

<{RoseRun}>

read the OP

it's the first rule of shoop club
I read it already, so I have to make a shoop in paint or the mac equivalent that relates to 211 in someway within three days of the event?

6ezgif.com-resize.gif

In

Sign me up @bigwaverider
I want to be in the contest, will check OP for my name, and donate for prize.

I was talking about entering with hoa @bigwaverider because I dont think I'll have the time to create something post event but I think the more entries the better the contest will be.
I did one poor Paint pre-event just to valid my entry but if God is good I'll find some time to do a better one but that a big IF.
Anyway I'm not entering to win, just for fun and support our great artists

I read it already, so I have to make a shoop in paint or the mac equivalent that relates to 211 in someway within three days of the event?
yup, and no storyboards, comic strips etc. it's to be one image

I was talking about entering with hoa @bigwaverider because I dont think I'll have the time to create something post event but I think the more entries the better the contest will be.
I did one poor Paint pre-event just to valid my entry but if God is good I'll find some time to do a better one but that a big IF.
Anyway I'm not entering to win, just for fun and support our great artists
yup that's the only reason I'm entering too, support for the amazing MS paint artists we have here, and of course everyone that is creative or tries to be (which is the same thing imo). can't wait to see all the entries cause there's gonna be so many I'm sure, and they're so different from shoops.

yup, and no storyboards, comic strips etc. it's to be one image
I haven't fired up paint for probably 16 years, probably best if I sit this one out bro. Thanks for thinking of me though.

I haven't fired up paint for probably 16 years, probably best if I sit this one out bro. Thanks for thinking of me though.
I haven't either. I traced my game character in it once and that's about it. Had paint shop pro since the beginning. Obviously I respect your decision to sit it out, but I think you'd be surprised at how "bad" some of the entries are gonna be and how valuable your imagination is to nailing a concept.

I personally think you'd do great in it :)

I haven't either. I traced my game character in it once and that's about it. Had paint shop pro since the beginning. Obviously I respect your decision to sit it out, but I think you'd be surprised at how "bad" some of the entries are gonna be and how valuable your imagination is to nailing a concept.

I personally think you'd do great in it :)
Convinced. @bigwaverider sign me up please.

All sherbros that a love a paint shoop need to be in here!

post-31100-GET-IN-gif-Johnny-Depp-Fear-an-ZCte.gif

@bigwaverider

I'd like to sign up.

JSuYYy9.png

Just a question, about posting it somewhere else, does that include an open upload site like Imgur?

I'll be away, but I will submit my entry before UFC211.

@bigwaverider Sign me up please!

I'm thinking ugly, unrefined but almost tasteful.

Hey everyone..! Empty Emp invited me here. This looks fun, I'll play

@bigwaverider I would like to participate

Thanks! Best to all

Back