Shoop ✌️✌WINNERS REVEALED!! - INTERNATIONAL SHOOP LEAGUE - SEASON 5 "SHOOPERBOWL" voting and UFC 223 Shoop

Vote for your two favorite. You get two votes.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
uzVAV8k.gif=

So GOOD!!! <45><Lmaoo><45>

@Ace88 @crocopteam @ILLogic @ChinaMMABlog @4daLuLZ

Where you guys able to see these Tony and Khabib gifs on the first page? I'm asking because the images were broken on my phone, but I just re-uploaded them and now I see them.

giphy.gif

with shades
giphy.gif

I can see them now, but I haven't look at that particular post in some time. You dont need to put the second one in spoiler.

I can see them now, but I haven't look at that particular post in some time. You dont need to put the second one in spoiler.

I noticed that people stopped liking the gifs but they kept liking the conor shoop. Then I noticed the gifs weren't showing on my phone so I think maybe they couldn't see them.

I noticed that people stopped liking the gifs but they kept liking the conor shoop. Then I noticed the gifs weren't showing on my phone so I think maybe they couldn't see them.

Were you hosting them on www.giphy.com the whole time or did you just upload them there? There are issues hosting them on sherdog where they dont show up at times. I wont accept entries that are hosted on SD.

Hahhaha GOLD!

:) TY mang.

Were you hosting them on www.giphy.com the whole time or did you just upload them there? There are issues hosting them on sherdog where they dont show up at times. I wont accept entries that are hosted on SD.

I upload them to giphy and then copy and paste them here.

wow so many good ones, 5th is almost a whole comedy movie, 'Beat it' and the 'Wheel of misfortune' are on point - great ideas, hilarious stuff

Who's behind gif #4? I'm posting on imgur and I want to give credit.

Who's behind gif #4? I'm posting on imgur and I want to give credit.

please don't do that until after the contest. these images are for sherdog only right now during the voting. after the voting it's fine to post it anywhere you want. the contest is anonymous, so I can't say who did it. thanks man.

@Ace88 @crocopteam @ILLogic @ChinaMMABlog @4daLuLZ

Where you guys able to see these Tony and Khabib gifs on the first page? I'm asking because the images were broken on my phone, but I just re-uploaded them and now I see them.

giphy.gif

with shades
giphy.gif
Yeah buddy, it was always there for me to see. However, sometimes when I hit the "like" button, nothing happens, so I need to refresh the page or go to another then comeback. Obviously I forgot to do that.

But yeah, definitely one of the best shoops in here!

{<redford}

Nice work guys!

Someone needs to do a Khabib shoop in the future using that bad ass bear attack scene from The Revenant.

Back