Shoop ✌️✌WINNERS REVEALED!! - INTERNATIONAL SHOOP LEAGUE - SEASON 5 "SHOOPERBOWL" voting and UFC 223 Shoop

Vote for your two favorite. You get two votes.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bigwaverider

✌️ SHOOP MOD ✌️
Forum Moderator
Reaction score
VOTING HAS ENDED! AND THE WINNER IS! @Empty Emp! This is the 4th time in a row that he has won! Who can uncrown this man? I'm waiting for his beginner's luck to run out. :)

Shooper's final place and total votes from round 1 and 2.

1st - @Empty Emp - 254
2nd - @bigwaverider - 194
3rd - @Sansnom - 89
4th - @Chuck - 75
5th - @Buff - 60
6th - @jeicex - 34
7th - @Cowboy Cerroliveira - 26
8th - @Myrddin Wild - 21
9th - @Valhoven - 20
10th - @MacGregor - 3

These are the contestants for this round:

1. @jeicex - 27
2. @Cowboy Cerroliveira - 12
3. @Buff - 50
4. @Empty Emp - 172
5. @bigwaverider - 163
6. @Sansnom - 11
7. @Valhoven - 9
8. @Myrddin Wild - 9

YOU GET TWO VOTES!!!

iiiiiiit's time! Voting for the final round "Shooperbowl" of the International Shoop League Season 5 has commenced. We will be combining the scores from this round and the first round to determine the winner. You get two votes, so vote for your two favorites.

isl_emblem_zpsa5brmvbd.png

Would like to thank @MacGregor for the $25 prizes donation. There is still time to donate. We do Amazon eGift codes which can be purchased here. PM the code(s) to @Empty Emp and/or @bigwaverider.

Shoop templates will be in post #2.

Link to Round 1

n841SlM.png

Raf5gYU.jpg

YgSjCif.gif

7uuJVvw.gif

7gwFaFy.gif

M6ZxwQB.jpg

KTDX6dQ.png

fIpd6RN.gif

Last edited:
This will be the "Official Shoop Thread" for UFC 223. On Wednesday, a poll will be added to this thread for the "International Shoop League Final Round Shooperbowl" contest. Added Bus Attack Conor and some Dagastani Headdresses. We will be adding more templates as they roll in, so make sure to check for changes. If you have anything to add, post it here. We can cut it out for you. Try to tag me for that. Post your old shoops too if you want to.

JwvyQwR.png
eN9mKUt.png
Mx0uuJV.png
uxnRSjQ.png
EncXPKG.png
n3tir4w.png
NOK9luQ.png
4dGMMA0.png
L9oWkDO.png
N87wMXW.png
jj_side_no_neck.png
trollydolly1.png

Many, many templates here in the Sherdog Template Database. Use Ctrl+F to search for fighters by first name.

Good story by @jeicex (TY for the template):
From the UFC 25th Anniversary Press Conference tonight, a media member asked about Brock Lesnar's return to the UFC. One of the questions in particular was about Lesnar potentially fighting the winner of Stipe Miocic vs Daniel Cormier, and when Dana didn't shut it down immediately and instead said "we'll see", DC made this face. The original image was captured by the exceptional Esther Lin.

***********************************************************************************************************************
My contribution, plus I have to reserve this spot for other stuff later...

vOVBn4i.gif

edit: here are some older ones from 2 days ago

pIyY202.gif

hY2Afdz.gif

cormier_jonah.gif

966VKvL.gif

3iq8Kqw.gif

Last edited:
giphy.gif

with sunglasses
giphy.gif

Last edited:
f3AJR0I.jpg

Last edited:
<DCWhoa>
Excited for this

Last edited:
JwvyQwR.png

This picture makes me think people are descended from dinosaurs.

shoop-mercier-mario-2-jpg.365643

Attachments

• Shoop-Mercier-Mario-2.jpg
    Shoop-Mercier-Mario-2.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 2,530
Back