Shoop WINNERS REVEALED!! - ✌️✌️Non Gif Shoop Contest v4 "B"

VOTE FOR YOUR TOP 10 FROM THE TWO THREADS COMBINED. THIS IS ONE BIG VOTING POOL. THREAD "B".

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I̶ ̶h̶a̶d̶ ̶c̶o̶l̶i̶t̶i̶s̶ M̶y̶ ̶g̶i̶r̶l̶f̶r̶i̶e̶n̶d̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶p̶r̶e̶g̶n̶a̶n̶t̶ Too busy right now, was barely on sherdog.

I'm just going to pretend you heard I was entering and you didn't think you could handle the big dog tiny little pup.

pWlFzmt.gif

Stop being so busy and get back in the game bro...........shoop iz life.:D we missed you.

Hey bro how are you doing? how come you didn't defend your title? and thanks for the love.......

source.gif
I
That's all right, nobody reads the OP in a shoop competition. just ask @bigwaverider about that painful reality.

Eeze normal!
I read it 6 times at least and I'm not even involved, definitely making that coffee now.

To give you an idea of how bad it is, I just went out and bought a large carton of 2% fat milk and got back to find a brand new carton of lacto free milk I forgot about.

and thanks for the donation, gives the artists that extra bit of incentive to sign up (plus it's a nice reward)

Caught a skin infection from Gastelum. You were missed bro!
Tanks man!
I'm just going to pretend you heard I was entering and you didn't think you could handle the big dog tiny little pup.

pWlFzmt.gif

Stop being so busy and get back in the game bro...........shoop iz life.:D we missed you.
True story, I'm like Bobby Knuckles, drinking bleach after seeing that ring worm Gastelum.

True story, I'm like Bobby Knuckles, drinking bleach after seeing that ring worm Gastelum.

<DontBelieve1>

Hope to see you not busy and back soon bro. :)

ok final bump from me, and thanks again for the contributions, donations, jokes and headfuckery :)

giphy.gif

Back