Shoop ✌️✌️International Shoop League Contest. SEASON 5.✌️✌️ Announcement and Sign Up. Hurry up and join!!

Good luck to everyone!

I'm a bit disappointed with mine. Hope I don't get outclassed too bad.

Hopefully more inspiration comes with UFC 223. It's going to be a big one!

{<Mcgoat}

Last edited:
Yo I haven't even started yet... When does it have to be in by?

Yo I haven't even started yet... When does it have to be in by?

Look at OP. 10 PM EST

giphy.gif

How many hours away is that?

I'l think of something.
Depends where you live. Here it's in less than 2 hours 30 minutes. You still have a bit of time.

@bigwaverider Are you going to post the entries tonight? Can't wait to have a few laughs and see what everyone has come up with.

I am very excited to see what everyone else has come up with. I expect the giffers will be dangerous competition, but let's see what happens. The idea came to mind instantly, I hope it transferred from my mind to my mouse well enough. I got to try out some new techniques, too.

Had family drama... Haven't been paying attention... New member in the Buff family - family, not mine!

Can i get one extra hour as clemency? I will be home in an hour, that gives me an hour and a half to shoop... Otherwise I will be in trouble.

@bigwaverider

After everyone gets their picks in, I'd love to know how much time some of y'all spent making yours. I spent...probably way too long, but I was doing everything the hard way. Phrasing.

After everyone gets their picks in, I'd love to know how much time some of y'all spent making yours. I spent...probably way too long, but I was doing everything the hard way. Phrasing.
Damn.. This is going to be embarassing. Didn't spend nearly as much time as I should have.

I spent a lot of hours. About tree fiddy.

Can i get one extra hour as clemency? I will be home in an hour, that gives me an hour and a half to shoop... Otherwise I will be in trouble.

@bigwaverider

That will be a 15 minute penalty plus 2 points deducted.

<JonesLaugh>

And he was just voted Shooper of the Year. Some leader he is.

Once Im at a competent level in shooping, I hope to get in on these tourneys. I improved massively thanks to the tuts in the shoop section.

Depends where you live. Here it's in less than 2 hours 30 minutes. You still have a bit of time.

@bigwaverider Are you going to post the entries tonight? Can't wait to have a few laughs and see what everyone has come up with.

entries should be posted sometime tonight. should be easy to do.

Back