Shoop ✌️✌️International Shoop League Contest. SEASON 5.✌️✌️ Announcement and Sign Up. Hurry up and join!!

@bigwaverider Just for clarification since it's the first time I participate in one of these..

When you say the shoops must be related to the event, does that mean we can use any material related to the fighters who are competing in the event? Or do we need to use material (faces etc..) from the actual event?

Also, let's say someone makes a shoop of Cyborg. She is competing in the event but the shoop has nothing to do with the event or her opponent?

Just wanted to make make it clear since I wasn't sure about those points.

good questions. you do not have to use source images from the events. you can use any photos you want. heck use cyborg as a child if you want.

"She is competing in the event but the shoop has nothing to do with the event or her opponent? "

as long as you use the fighters or "something" from these event, then just use your imagination just like you would do in a shoop thread. If joe rogan goes off about ice being spilled in the ring, you can make a shoop about ice for example.

good questions. you do not have to use source images from the events. you can use any photos you want. heck use cyborg as a child if you want.

"She is competing in the event but the shoop has nothing to do with the event or her opponent? "

as long as you use the fighters or "something" from these event, then just use your imagination just like you would do in a shoop thread. If joe rogan goes off about ice being spilled in the ring, you can make a shoop about ice for example.
What confused me was when you mentionned that early submissions were accepted and that the shoops have to be related to the event..

But I get what you mean. Thanks for the clarification.

<LynchWink>

This gonna be good

What confused me was when you mentionned that early submissions were accepted and that the shoops have to be related to the event..

But I get what you mean. Thanks for the clarification.

<LynchWink>

This gonna be good

It's only happened a few times where ppl enter early. they have done things that pertained to the fight build-up or tried to make a generic shoop. It really throws me off because their entries can get scrolled off my PM box and I forget about them. But yea, if someone had something that came up and had to do some sort of shoop just so they could enter, then that's fine. I don't like it, but it's fine as we have to accommodate poeple's schedules and such.

It's only happened a few times where ppl enter early. they have done things that pertained to the fight build-up or tried to make a generic shoop. It really throws me off because their entries can get scrolled off my PM box and I forget about them. But yea, if someone had something that came up and had to do some sort of shoop just so they could enter, then that's fine. I don't like it, but it's fine as we have to accommodate poeple's schedules and such.
All makes sense, thx

All makes sense, thx

We even had one contest where Jones got busted for w/e it was and never made it to the event. Even tho he didnt make it to the event, Jone's getting busted and not making it to the event was still "related" to the event.

This is the only type of shoop thread "IN" gifs belongs in.

ysKkl0b.gif

@bigwaverider @Empty Emp - Sign me up brothaz.

Last edited:
This thread should be a sticky.

This gonna be a war of the shoops. Y'all better bring your A game. We're in an all out shoop war.

Good luck to all and may the best man win!

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

Thanks for the invite but i will have to sit this one out. I am in Kenya for the next 6 months and no laptop or desktop to work with. Looking forward to seeing what everyone comes up wih.

Thanks for the invite but i will have to sit this one out. I am in Kenya for the next 6 months and no laptop or desktop to work with. Looking forward to seeing what everyone comes up wih.

we will miss you

I was wondering where you were in these last shoop threads... Have fun out there - I heard the chicks don't take no for an answer.

Back