✌️✌️ To set the record straight. Khabib has missed weight before.

Khabib owns and takes anybody in front of him and 3 pounds are not going to change outcomes. You guys seriously overestimate what a marginal weight difference will do.
It's not about the 3 pounds. It's that he isnt doing a part of his job.

The same as Cormier being the 206.2 pound champion for example. Or jones being the turinabol champ. Or if Conor had won his fight with Khabib, he'd be the shorts grabbing champion. There are rules. If fighters dont follow them, what's the point?

He missed weight once years back but since having the GOAT nutritionist Islam Makhachev his weight has been on point

He's addressed it now at least. Now he just has to keep an eye on his kidneys lol

Man this OP sure is a hating..

The nerve and audacity of this OP.. I swear. :D

Last edited:
Rent free? Fuckin lol...

There is also that 1-0 v Conor in actual fights.. remember? When CM have up his back and happily tapped to a mediocre RNC?

I'm sure someone can post a gif of it, if you're having trouble recalling the lopsided ass-kicking??
You, mongoloid, basically jinxed the fight by bringing up this thread.
<codychoke><{hfved}><GOT1>

Khabib owns and takes anybody in front of him and 3 pounds are not going to change outcomes. You guys seriously overestimate what a marginal weight difference will do.

Its not about the 3 pounds (or 1 pound or whatever a fighter misses by), its about not being as drained as your opponent because you didn't take off those last pounds.

That of course is one of the problems with how weigh-ins are run in the UFC and most most MMA and boxing promotions. Often the winner is the one who is the least drained. Amateur wrestling gets around this by having a series of weigh-ins over a month, judo gets around this by having same-day weigh-ins. In neither case do you have competitors coming in drained.

I have seen perhaps 2 dozen posts today saying that Khabib has never missed weight. He has at UFC 160 when he weight in at 158.5. I have replied about this in other threads, but figured a whole thread about it would be better. I hardly ever make non-shoop threads, but decided this thread is needed.

giphy.gif

Really BWR ? hating on the man for years it seems. You should write a book here we already have the cover. <45>

LOL-BWR.png

giphy.gif

Really BWR ? hating on the man for years it seems. You should write a book here we already have the cover. <45>

LOL-BWR.png

That gif is hilarous, Khabib's like surely this Irish degenerate doesn't really believe in what he's saying.

Hasn't been an issue lately. I'm not worried it's going to happen again, especially now that he's champion.

giphy.gif

LOL-BWR.png
BWR really does like to stir the pot. He gets away with it though because he's so good at shooping.

Funnily enough, Kevin lee missed weight about 4 times (he missed weight before he got in the UFC) and yet nobody talks about it.

Funnily enough, Kevin lee missed weight about 4 times (he missed weight before he got in the UFC) and yet nobody talks about it.

I suppose that having "Fighter" in one's full name does come with a couple of advantages.

Its not about the 3 pounds (or 1 pound or whatever a fighter misses by), its about not being as drained as your opponent because you didn't take off those last pounds.

That of course is one of the problems with how weigh-ins are run in the UFC and most most MMA and boxing promotions. Often the winner is the one who is the least drained. Amateur wrestling gets around this by having a series of weigh-ins over a month, judo gets around this by having same-day weigh-ins. In neither case do you have competitors coming in drained.

That's a fair point but I see this as a loophole / structural issue at the UFC, and the responsibility is also on the side of the fighter who drains himself by weight-cutting, IMO.

Also, it's not like Khabib is routinely gaining an material advantage from that, so quite honestly this is nitpicking.

He has, but he's seem to have it under control, now. We're all granted the opportunity to learn from failure. He's been rather consistent lately, that's all we can ask for. If he misses weight, by all means pull out the red pens, but until then, it's a non issue.

Yea because hes scared to move up
Conor hasn't moved up he's just fighting LW's and not cutting weight. As soon as left Fw he got smoked. They let him rematch again @ 170 because they know his cardio is shit when he cuts. He's not fighting at 170 because he's brave , it's to give him optimal results to make the ufc money. Youl never see him fight a real WW.

Conor hasn't moved up he's just fighting LW's and not cutting weight. As soon as left Fw he got smoked. They let him rematch again @ 170 because they know his cardio is shit when he cuts. He's not fighting at 170 because he's brave , it's to give him optimal results to make the ufc money. Youl never see him fight a real WW.
Lw is moving up lol

Back