✌️✌️ To set the record straight. Khabib has missed weight before.

Lol, now we've got mods doing McGregor's PR work. Keep it up guys. Let's flog the dead horse
<16>
This thread didn't mention McGregor you raving lunatic. But you have to admit that McGregor was spot on about Khabib being a "consistent pullout merchant", agreed?

Is Khabib a really big LW or just bad at cutting weight? Or both?
I dont think there are any 155 guys that dont push the limit to make weight. Conor did it for a long time at 145, so its not just one guy. How many times will romero miss? They all try to take advantage of the ability to cut. That 1 guy whos 6'4 and walks around at 200 according to rogan on podcast, and fights at 155. Forgot his name at the minute but hes huge for a 155er. Till is huge and now says he is moving up vecause of the crazy weight cuts. The nutritionist thst was also onx that podcast talked about a lot of things relivant to weight cuts, i believe it was on the oct 8th one, as he is conors guy as wrll as 200 other ufc fighters. Khabib wasnt huge compared to conor. Conor actually was moved up to 155 be4 the ufc called and offered a 145..so he went back down just to make it to the ufc.

Well Kahbib went 0/14 on takedowns while Tibau went 2/3 so I would say that counts as outwrestling him.
Not all takedowns are wrestling. Khabib had him against the cage controlling him most of the fight. That is wrestling. Randy used it a lot. Plus dude was juiced to the gill like a gorilla in there.

2 more times than Conor
Rent free? Fuckin lol...

There is also that 1-0 v Conor in actual fights.. remember? When CM have up his back and happily tapped to a mediocre RNC?

I'm sure someone can post a gif of it, if you're having trouble recalling the lopsided ass-kicking??

I have seen perhaps 2 dozen posts today saying that Khabib has never missed weight. He has at UFC 160 when he weight in at 158.5. I have replied about this in other threads, but figured a whole thread about it would be better. I hardly ever make non-shoop threads, but decided this thread is needed.

a thread that is not complementary to Khabib?

Be careful bruh you liable to be banned by mods that don’t watch UFC nor even post in da heavies

<{outtahere}>

What's the point of bumping a 3 year old 1 1/2 page post?

Yes to both
<TrumpWrong1>

geezus you guys make me laugh, seriously like a bunch of sheep , hes an average sized LW.
Go do some size comparisons with real pictures and not your shit imagination or what some one eyed flog on here keeps repeating ad nauseum.
He was however shit at cutting weight but now obviously has that under control

And he hangs out with Kadyrov, and he doesn't believe in transgenders adopting children, and he doesn't eat hot dogs, and made a homeless do push ups for money, and etc.

Who GAF.

And he hangs out with Kadyrov, and he doesn't believe in transgenders adopting children, and he doesn't eat hot dogs, and made a homeless do push ups for money, and etc.

Who GAF.
I "GAF" about missing weight.

I have seen perhaps 2 dozen posts today saying that Khabib has never missed weight. He has at UFC 160 when he weight in at 158.5. I have replied about this in other threads, but figured a whole thread about it would be better. I hardly ever make non-shoop threads, but decided this thread is needed.

well i know who im not voting for 2020 poster of the year! hmph!

I "GAF" about missing weight.
Khabib owns and takes anybody in front of him and 3 pounds are not going to change outcomes. You guys seriously overestimate what a marginal weight difference will do.

i expect him to miss weight vs tony. He wants no part of ferg.

Rent free? Fuckin lol...

There is also that 1-0 v Conor in actual fights.. remember? When CM have up his back and happily tapped to a mediocre RNC?

I'm sure someone can post a gif of it, if you're having trouble recalling the lopsided ass-kicking??

nice necro on a two year old thread.

<TrumpWrong1>

geezus you guys make me laugh, seriously like a bunch of sheep , hes an average sized LW.
Go do some size comparisons with real pictures and not your shit imagination or what some one eyed flog on here keeps repeating ad nauseum.
He was however shit at cutting weight but now obviously has that under control

TRIGGERED!

Back