Shoop ✌️✌️ NON GIF SHOOP CONTEST v3 - Announcement and Signup Thread

Yeah @Kung Fu Tze do it... Just downlad Picsart to your phone and have a play - its so easy, I've onky neen shooping for like 2 years, or my dude @MacGregor who has for only been at it for 9 months or something, and hes smashing out gifs like its nothing... The hardest part is starting.

Its so easy to use, and the best and funniest ideas always do better than the techical ones... Just jump in bro, its really rewarding!
I don't know if I already told you this before, but Picsart really should be paying you for all the free promotion you have been giving them lol.

I tried it once, and it is indeed a great alternative.

Hey @Slobodan and @Valhoven, either of you guys want in on this? What about you, @Jackonfire or @Augustus Caesar? Up for some fun and simple drawing, where you don't need to have any skill or previous training and can just wing it? Clever entries tend to win more than masterfully drawn ones, I have found.

Holy shit!! A power play! Jeicex is recruiting Team Blue!! A bunch of thugs and degenerates if there ever was one.

images

I am In!..... My crayons are down to the nub and I only have MS Paint until payday.

Yes sir you are entered. I have given a link to a free version of an older Photoshop if anyone needs. It's legit and legal. https://www.techspot.com/downloads/3689-adobe-photoshop-cs2.html

I want to sign up @bigwaverider

s.png

Gotcha entered brah. nice shoop. a handsome bunch,

Holy shit!! A power play! Jeicex is recruiting Team Blue!! A bunch of thugs and degenerates if there ever was one.

images
You'll never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Hey @Slobodan and @Valhoven, either of you guys want in on this? What about you, @Jackonfire or @Augustus Caesar? Up for some fun and simple drawing, where you don't need to have any skill or previous training and can just wing it? Clever entries tend to win more than masterfully drawn ones, I have found.
I have commitment issues....

I may try something but I can't promise I'll actually submit something.

This is getting so big we could almost do IFL style 5 man teams...

We have ourselves a competition!

I will make the greatest shoop that has ever been witnessed

Y'all going down

tenor.gif

I have commitment issues....

I may try something but I can't promise I'll actually submit something.
Dude please...

Not one single person on this whole board DOESNT want to see a @Jackonfire shoop entry!

6A546B3B-60C8-4C9C-B66A-B039FA7F1E9F.jpeg

I will have to work on my Picsart skills, but here’s one I just made messing around.

Prepare for the Paintslap!

jx av.png

I need to brush up on my MMA memes in preparation for this.

L4wfGKy.jpg

Back