Shoop ✌️✌️ NON GIF SHOOP CONTEST v3 - Announcement and Signup Thread

leWWxz7.gif

Seems like fun, lemme in on this.

Shoopers can't read.

0206-derek-zoolander-vh1-films-paramount-pictures-4.jpg

• •If you want to sign up, post your intentions in this thread and tag @bigwaverider. Make it PERFECTLY CLEAR that you want to enter. Do not just post a .gif as your intent to sign-up. It will be ignored. Do not say "IN" or anything else that can be misinterpreted. "I want to sign up @bigwaverider" would be a good response.

Thanks man. appreciate that. :)

@bigwaverider

I intend to participate in this competition.

Can I sign up? I have limited experience but am willing to give it the old college try

Attachments

• buff homer.jpg
    buff homer.jpg
    135.1 KB · Views: 371
Awesome! Brother Wild about to Groove this place up! I can only do paint for now, so I’ll see what I can do with that in the NGS.
Glad to see you in here too bro !!!! This event is slam packed with potential... so even aside from our entries... the competition thread will be off the hook with shoops!!!!

Love teh Shoopy Doopy doo threads

Just a spectator, not entering.

Last edited:
19 people already

<mma4>

This is going to be even bigger than last time. And UFC 225 and UFC 226 are huge ass events.

Can't wait for some CM Punk, Romero and Cormier shoops

<DCWhoa>

Just making a mention here that you can still present an MS Paint in your entry in the NGS competition.

Yes! Mandick 25/8 ("beastin") wants in on the MS Paint competition.

I will probably also throw my usual absolute garbage shoop in here for funsies as well.

19 people already

<mma4>

This is going to be even bigger than last time. And UFC 225 and UFC 226 are huge ass events.

Can't wait for some CM Punk, Romero and Cormier shoops

<DCWhoa>

Yea, last time we tried a different format and it flopped. Sometimes you take risks and they don't pay off. This one is on track to be pretty huge. YUGE I tell ya. I announced this at the worst possible time - late on Sunday night, so the fact that we have so many on a Monday is very encouraging. It should have been announced on the weekend. I have at least 6 more that have said they would enter via PM. Also Master @Chuck should be entering. I may just enter him if he is not around.

Some great events in UFC 225 and 226. 226 features Incredulous Cormier who is a favorite among the Shoopers.

zovSkFa.gif

I'm down to enter

@bigwaverider

gotcha entered.

200w.gif

I'll throw my hat in the ring. But I'll probably get drunk and forget.

But just incase,
giphy.gif

Back