⚰ Expert Predicts Askren Will Be KTFO (Predicted Nunes Win Over Cyborg)

How do you see this fight ending?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
when i saw him go limp my reaction was exactly the same as herb...i would have stopped the fight exactly like herb because i saw what herb saw and it was lawler going limp... that is not intelligent defense i dont care if he is awake and talking, that is not intelligent defense... you all seem to think a stoppage requires someone to be unconscious... the ref stops a fight when a fighter stops intelligently defending and tapping is one form of this. When I was watching the fight live, my immediate reaction to robbie going limp was... STOP THE FIGHT... great call by a veteran ref
Not even herb thinks it was a good stoppage. Lol give it a rest man. The proper thing to do when a fighter is being choked and the ref thinks there is a chance he is asleep is to a do a check. Which typically results in the ref lifting his arm. Herb did this as you can see clearly as day. Robbie reacted to the arm grab . Clearly not out cold. Also have him the thumbs up to show he was in fact ok. You are wrong man. And defending a refs decision who doesn't even defend his own. If you trust herb that much trust when he says he fucked up

Not even herb thinks it was a good stoppage. Lol give it a rest man. The proper thing to do when a fighter is being choked and the ref thinks there is a chance he is asleep is to a do a check. Which typically results in the ref lifting his arm. Herb did this as you can see clearly as day. Robbie reacted to the arm grab . Clearly not out cold. Also have him the thumbs up to show he was in fact ok. You are wrong man. And defending a refs decision who doesn't even defend his own. If you trust herb that much trust when he says he fucked up
herb needs a talking to because he is letting the social media get to him, he did a great job... he only thinks that because all these people are attacking him left and right

herb needs a talking to because he is letting the social media get to him, he did a great job... he only thinks that because all these people are attacking him left and right
No. Even right after the fight he realised he fucked up .a fighter giving the ref the thumbs up is not when you stop the fight from a .bulldog choke. That's not how MMA works lol

Well, it was close, were not counting on Herb not stopping it and then calling it wrong on a choke, cant beat a bad ref call.

they should just rematch then only way to settle this debate

Half assed? He responded to an arm check and gave the thumbs up lol. Why would he have to do more
A choke is a tap or go out situation. He did neither. Ref stopped the fight for zero reason and knows he fucked up. Your defending a guy who's not defending his own decision lol think about that
I saw a guy that just went 100% trying to finish his opponent and was experiencing an adrenaline dump and realized that his opponent was only going to increase the pace of the fight.

He took that half ass way out to save face.

I saw a guy that just went 100% trying to finish his opponent and was experiencing an adrenaline dump and realized that his opponent was only going to increase the pace of the fight.

He took that half ass way out to save face.
That's the most bias and unintelligent response I've heard since this fight and possibly the worst post on sherdog for 2019. It's Robbie Lawler. Have some respect you douche lol. Everyone including the ref thinks Robbie was still in the fight at this point . Good exposing yourself though man. Lolol

When you look at how badly Askren was beaten, and the fact that the ref could have stopped the fight when Askren was so badly defending himself against the destructive sledgehammering by Lawler, it was a pretty damn good prediction!

On the books im around 95 or higher. I can very easily prove that over the last 3-6 months. Tried to dump 10k on Smolka last night, now I'm banned from UFC straight bets. Only got 2100 down on him before they shut me down again. I wish 5dimes would take me back................. on the forums.. it's for damn sure higher than 95%.
95 percent correct prediction rate is, with all due respect, unbelievable sans proof. Honestly, even if i saw a betting slip, id think it was doctored. 95 percent correct betting rate is frankly about impossible (unless youve only bet a few times).

95 percent correct prediction rate is, with all due respect, unbelievable sans proof. Honestly, even if i saw a betting slip, id think it was doctored. 95 percent correct betting rate is frankly about impossible (unless youve only bet a few times).
I take that as a compliment. And yes, I do what should be mathematically near impossible every single UFC. That's why I've been banned from books starting with 5dimes 3 years ago. I'll get back at you in a bit. Listen.. Rain Man doesn't have SHIT on me. I'm one of the best parlay gamblers alive in my niche markets of tennis and ufc.

This is quite a task you're asking, making me look at every failed parlay because I never miss by more than one. Medvedev vs berankis cost me 71k 5 days ago. And Danielle Collims cost me 29k an hour later. That shit hurts. Holtzman costing me 160k.. hurt. Max Griffin costing me like 200k over many paays... hurt. Just look at the live threads or browse my shit, or AV bet me so I can puclicly shame you to make it worth my while.
When I get bored enough I'll do it though for sure or if you really troll me.

Last edited:

Yea, just like he did a great job in the Khabib-Conor fight, right? Keep in mind, many more people in social media were getting on him about not calling fouls in that fight when it was happening multiple times, directly in front of him. But he never relented to fans then, just made a stupid video with an imbecelic explanation.

It looked like herb realized right after it happened, that he made a bad decision. Lol, shit even Dana said it was a bad stoppage.

They really gotta stop scheduling Herb in these marquee fights. Dude is not a good ref anymore.

What a take...if Robbie keeps it standing he has a chance.

tenor.gif

Ironically, Lawler did nothing to him on the feet but still almost KO'd.

Doubt the expert predicted that lol.

Lawler did get the ko.
There is footage that shows Ben being ko-ed with a GnP punch and he wakes up from the next punch.
Not only did Robbie not loose due to a choke, he actually won with a ko, but Herb wasn't having a good day and screwed up everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back