⚡ Daniel Cormier Laughs at Jon Jones' Power: 'He Can't Punch!'

Rate Jon Jones' punching power

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.bjpenn.com/mmanews/jon-jones-knockout-power-cant-bust-grape/

“[Johnson] has much more striking power than I do. That’s pretty obvious. I haven’t knocked out anything. Rampage said I can’t bust a grape, and I think that is true. I have a great staff of people around me, really smart coaches. We’re not naïve to our strengths and our weaknesses. We’ll come up with an appropriate strategy to be successful.”

During a recent press-conference (via MMAWeekly) Jon Jones touched on his own knockout punching power.

Dropped Machida off a counter as he was moving in.

Not the same as dropping a guy straight up with a punch.

That punch would not have dropped Lyoto if it didnt have his 205 lbs moving into the punch.

Maybe, but he has so many other incredible tools to beat you with.

I voted for 7 because I'm an expert on these things.

g31yprtgzjvwbpjku3qb.gif

Off the top of my head the only time I can recall him rocking anyone was Machida and that had a lot to do with Lyoto's momentum coming in.

What is this rating? Is it a 1-10 for a UFC LHW or a 1-10 in general, because if it's in general, a punch from 220+lb UFC LHW GOAT wouldn't tickle.

what are you going to do Noob. You do nuttin GTFO
Are you having a different conversation in your own thread? Are you confused on what this thread is about? You take your meds today?

With or without steroids?!

With 8. Without 4.

Voted 4.

choke on a candy cane <3>
Seriously, it's like you're having a completely independent convo with someone else. I don't think you've made a relevant post to the topic or this conversation yet. Lay off the eggnog buddy.

I gave Jones a 4, I hit harder than Jones... Fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back