Rate Jon Jones' punching power

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
poor DC...

such a crybaby butthurt paper champion

BTW the GOAT has the power but decides to fight smart because of his higher IQ

next thread please

Yes, he CANNOT punch. Still, look at what he has accomplished so far. If he knew how to punch the GOAT discussions would also have gone another level. Maybe thats the one thing his skillset is short of, and so far he hasnt missed it much.
That said, i must agree it is kinda weird to watch a top fighter like that who cant land a punch, lol, sometimes he looks like a girl, clueless about how to do it. To be honest, i probably punch harder than he does. he would kill me tho, with his skill set.

Shogun dropped with beautiful body shot

24aziq1.gif

not that I'm really fit to put a number to his power but I went with 7. He did drop Machida with a standing punch if I remember correctly. Sure looked like it.
yeah, machida dove into that punch then jones pushed him down.

Cormier should be thanking his lucky stars for that. Imagine what Jon would do to Cormier if he punched like AJ. Cormier would go back to HW.
If Jones punched like AJ I think he would actually go to HW

Shogun dropped with beautiful body shot

24aziq1.gif

Shogun got beaten down for several rounds at some point everyone goes down espcially from body shots which often don#t need to be that powerful if placed correctly.

Cormier isn't the first to say Jones doesn#t hit that hard nor does watching his fights suggest anything else so safe to say those who actually fought him now better than Sherdog

Yet you never criticize Gus for having a size advantage. Gus couldn't even finish "MW" Shogun and ducked every top 10 fight since.
I'm not criticizing neither in this regard

I'm saying that jon jones barely has power in his hands

I'm not criticizing neither in this regard

I'm saying that jon jones barely has power in his hands

Yes you are.

Your Viking boy has a good size advantage but you never criticize him for fighting "MWs." Gus couldn't even finish Shogun, so what what does that say about your favorite fighter?

Yes you are.

Your Viking boy has a good size advantage but you never criticize him for fighting "MWs." Gus couldn't even finish Shogun, so what what does that say about your favorite fighter?
Bro do you even know who Shogun is? Give respect to a fucking legend and one of the best chins ever created. Wtf is wrong with you noob kids?

Bro do you even know who Shogun is? Give respect to a fucking legend and one of the best chins ever created. Wtf is wrong with you noob kids?

Shogun in Pride >>>>>>> Shogun in UFC

Sonnen of all people finished Shogun while Gus struggled with Shogun at times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back