⚜ GSP's Return Fight ⚜

Pick GSP's return fight

• Total voters
They should make a PPV here in quebec at the Bell Center. the whole fucking province will go nuts and they could probably sold out the event within 10 minute with tickets at 250$+ each

He will lose to Bisping. He may beat Lawler [But his last fight under enhanced testing was awful]. IV might have an effect. I expect a decision to be made after Diaz v Conor. IMO he is still hoping for the McGregor fight.

Bisping, people've started to overrate him and his entire career two seconds after the referee stopped the fight.

I loved watching GSP fight during his prime, but this is truly stupid on his part. If George fights Lawler or Bisping he's getting T(KO)'d no doubt. The only easy match for him would be to face Conor, since its a non threat stylistic fight for him.

mfw GSP vs Bisping has 16 votes but yet everyone on sherdog seems to shit on that fight

GSP vs Bisping all the way, I want to see Bisping lose that belt and I don't think old man Hendo has it in him.

Lawler is booked so no.

Bisping is getting Hendo so no.

GSP vs Cowboy or Hendricks 2

hendricks booked too. ufc 200 against gastelum.

Cerrone would be a great fight. Cerrone would be on his back for 24 minutes for sure but we know he can pull off sub from everywhere so yes....would be a great fight.

classic 50-45 gsp however

If GSP wins, he'd have to face Jacare, Rockhold, Weidman or Romero. Think he wants that?

Unless he retires with the belt which I doubt the UFC would let happen again.

It's got to be Lawler / Woodley or Silva.

If he want to retire with the MW belt the UFC has nothing to say about it bro.

I'd pick GSP over Rockhold, Romero and Jacare. Only top level wrestler can cause problem to Rush.

OK, I said GSP should stay retired. But I'd enjoy GSP/Rumble - Kos beat him after all!

Can'T KO somoene when you're on your back 24,5 minutes out of a 25 minutes fight

I say:

1st beats Bisping
2nd beats Lawler
3rd beats RDA

4th Profit.

I loved watching GSP fight during his prime, but this is truly stupid on his part. If George fights Lawler or Bisping he's getting T(KO)'d no doubt. The only easy match for him would be to face Conor, since its a non threat stylistic fight for him.
giphy.gif

GSP beats all three.

Voted Bisping. If he were to win that fight, i'd like to see GSP fight for the welterweight title. Becoming dual champion, in addition to simply regaining the belt he never lost, would shore up Georges' claim for GOAT status, I'd say.

I still want to see GSP vs. Silva. For years GSP was unwilling to fight above his optimal weight, even to make the biggest super fight in MMA history. But now that Bisping has the belt, he is magically able to fight at middleweight.

GSP shouldn't get to jump the line for a title fight. If he has a dominating performance against Anderson, then we could talk about a title shot eliminator fight.

Last edited:
gsp vs nick diaz 2: the decimation

You want to buy Wolf tickets again homie...

If GSP Comes back then it must be a title fight for sure. I want to see him fight for the title he never lost!
Hate me for that, but i think that he is going to lose against the count Bisping if he dont take him down...oh wait, we are talking here
about GSP the motherfucking "take down" machine... hmmm

Who do you want to see as his big return fight?

Who is a worthy opponent of GSP?

He mentioned Bisping, but most people want Bisping vs. Hendo.

So we know he's willing to test himself at a higher weight class.
How about he rematches the guy that many thought took the belt from him?

I would like GSP to try to drop a few pounds and make a LW run. I don't think he can be successful at MW because he was small for WW, he would dwarfed at MW. He's also already beat a bunch of WW's, so LW would be perfect for me as a fan. Although him against Thompson would be a great fight.

The guy who couldn't make weight and just got round 1 KOd? Yeah, makes a lot of sense.
It makes sense considering that was his first legitimate loss in years and GSP is coming off of a long layoff and he still hasn't rematched him. Most people felt he beat GSP and Lawler in the rematch.

I went with lawler, a second option for me would be conor if he gets past nate at 155 with the winner getting a ts.

Back