⚜ GSP Not Interested in Fighting Conor: "A mismatch" ⚜

Which of the fighters who called out GSP would be competitive?

• Total voters
GSP Conor would look like GSP BJ 2, only worse.

considering how GSP looked in his last fights, and the long break, I think conor KTFO him

Sonnen, yoel and jacare.

Had a good look at Hendricks but decided not anymore.

GSP would most likely stay out of Conor's left hook range, circle around him while peppering him with jabs, let him gas, then bring him in a world of wrestlefuck and pain. Conor doesn't have the physical strenght to bully GSP around like Hendricks did

Add to this that GSP's too technical, intelligent, well prepared and strategic to fall in Conor's only trap: Left hook

Very bad matchup for Conor

Jacare and Romero would be competitive ??? They would rip GSP in half. It would be a massacre.

Just talk about fighting. Which is actually a good thing cause if he was boring in his prime... which he was... what would it be like now? Dreadful to imagine.

His fight might actually be more exciting if he's older and his
takedowns start getting stuffed for once

I suppose watching GSP rag doll Conor and actually get a finish would be a little fun, but the build up to such a dumb fight would be excruciating.
em noot empressed wit yer fook'n performunce

FORMER UFC welterweight champion Georges St-Pierre isn't interested in a super-fight with Conor McGregor, according to his best friend and cornerman Kristof Midoux.

“That would be a money fight and GSP is a martial artist,” Midoux told Globe MMA. “McGregor is a warrior and would likely say yes, but it would be a mismatch. Georges is not interested.”

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/uf...erre-s-best-friend-talks-Conor-McGregor-fight
Passive aggressive call out by GSP camp. Firas already putting together an Imanari roll gameplan for Georges.

GSP has been retired for years, quit immediately before USADA was implemented, and looked like shit in his last fight. Pretending fighting Conor is some sort of mismatch is deluded.

GSP has been saying he can make LW for years. Well why not come back, fight at 163lb in a catch weight against Conor? He's not coming back to get KO'd. He will come back and fight someone with no TDD... Diaz seems like a front runner.

I wish GSP would stop blue-balling us. He doesn't seem to want to fight, so why does he keep pretending like he does? It's weird...

Georges St. Pierre at the top of his game would whoop Conor McGregor at Welterweight, mostly because of the size difference. I think McGregor is the better striker and GSP would have to use his wrestling but he would win. That being said GSP has not fought in years. He has to be rusty at this point. If this fight were to happen immediately Conor has a better chance. If GSP has 2 or 3 warm up fights and then fights McGregor he would win.

I just realized this is a bump from July. GSP isn't coming back, so why waste your time?

FORMER UFC welterweight champion Georges St-Pierre isn't interested in a super-fight with Conor McGregor, according to his best friend and cornerman Kristof Midoux.

“That would be a money fight and GSP is a martial artist,” Midoux told Globe MMA. “McGregor is a warrior and would likely say yes, but it would be a mismatch. Georges is not interested.”

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/uf...erre-s-best-friend-talks-Conor-McGregor-fight
that doesn't bode well with the previous excuse that GSP was too small, and could make LW easier than MW...oh wait! That was only when talking about fighting Luke, Weidman or Yoel.... now it's Bisping, so he is a big WW again...
sorry, my bad!

Back