⚜ GSP Not Interested in Fighting Conor: "A mismatch" ⚜

Which of the fighters who called out GSP would be competitive?

• Total voters
Competitive ?

Hendricks
Sonnen

He wrecks BJ and Cerrone

And loses to the rest including bisping
I don't see him wrecking Cerrone. It's a pretty good matchup.

1) GSP says he can easily make lightweight.

2) GSP says he is only interested in "big" fights now.

3) GSP isn't interested in a fight with Conor.

Yaaaaaaaaa. Oooooook.

Quack. Quack. Quack.

Are you really so blinded by your GSP hate you think one of the best fighters ever would duck Conor?
The same Conor Nate choked out with in 2 rounds?

It must suck to hate a fighter so much you need to make up BS to comfort your self at night.

GSP officially ducking Conor.

Yeah.. Choosing to not take an easy fight = ducking.
GSP is being merciful here.
See if GSP actually took this fight.. we would be forced to see you make another cry video...
Change your av to a none Conor one and go silent for a few months..

Yeah.. Choosing to not take an easy fight = ducking.
GSP is being merciful here.
See if GSP actually took this fight.. we would be forced to see you make another cry video...
Change your av to a none Conor one and go silent for a few months..
So, you agree GSP is ducking Conor? Also, please link a video with me crying. I haven't seen it yet. All I recall is me saying I was disappointed with Diaz grabbing the win as I was a Conor fan. Also, I gave him all the credit. Wake me up when you find the footage.

So, you agree GSP is ducking Conor?

Jin seriously stop it. You are just embarrassing your self.
You Conor fans whine about all the hate Conor gets on here, when you guys are the reason why.

NO, GSP is NOT ducking Conor.
GSP knows what everybody knows, he is much better mma fighter than Conor.
Saying no to a fight vs a lesser opponent is not ducking, its keeping it real.

And imagine the look on Conor after George takes him to school.
We would get a whole new level of:

756UE8.gif

Jin seriously stop it. You are just embarrassing your self.
You Conor fans whine about all the hate Conor gets on here, when you guys are the reason why.

NO, GSP is NOT ducking Conor.
GSP knows what everybody knows, he is much better mma fighter than Conor.
Saying no to a fight vs a lesser opponent is not ducking, its keeping it real.

And imagine the look on Conor after George takes him to school.
We would get a whole new level of:

756UE8.gif
All I know is that GSP called out Bispiing (who he would get KO'd by), and he avoided Conor. Make of that what you will. I hope he fights Bisping so Left Hook Larry snuffs out the Canadian blanket. Conor should fight the winner of Aldo/Frankie and end his FW reign regardless of the result.

All I know is that GSP called out Bispiing (who he would get KO'd by), and he avoided Conor. Make of that what you will. I hope he fights Bisping so Left Hook Larry snuffs out the Canadian blanket. Conor should fight the winner of Aldo/Frankie and end his FW reign regardless of the result.

In your twisted mind..
Calling out the MW Champion = ducking Conor at 155?
Are you really that delusional?

I think you and your little friends should focus on Conors upcoming fight with Nate.
And you better pray it does not end the same way...
Oh and maybe on him actually defending that belt he won.
When a division with an ACTIVE champ needs an interim champ... It looks to me like that champ is ducking the whole division.

But let me be clear. I would love to see GSP fight Conor.
But another cry video from you... not so much.

BTW Jin I find it funny. After Nate choked out Conor. You went very silent you even change your Conor av.
Now you are back all cocky, claiming that GSP is ducking Conor.
GSP one of the greatest fighters ever, and the best 170 ever.

If Conor loses to Nate... will you disappear again just to show up a few month later?

GSP haters are the most delusional haters ever.
LOL at all the pussies ITT putting down one of the best fighters ever seen a sport they supposedly love.

GSP absolutely has the style to pick Jacare apart. I don't know where all this crushing is going to come from with the speed and reach disadvantage. I would love to see this fight.

BTW Jin I find it funny. After Nate choked out Conor. You went very silent you even change your Conor av.
Now you are back all cocky, claiming that GSP is ducking Conor.
GSP one of the greatest fighters ever, and the best 170 ever.

If Conor loses to Nate... will you disappear again just to show up a few month later?
I've been here all day. Pretty much every day. Will you cry when Conor sleeps another one of your heroes?

Tough to say without seeing Pierre fight for three years, I'd of course say, Hendricks.

lol, what bullshit. gsp probably realizes that conor won't move up to fight a bigger guy again after his fights with nate, so now gsp has to move on to fight someone else. anyone who buys his, "in won't be competitive" excuse is a moron.

Back