⚛ Anarchist Nate Diaz: UFC Wants Me to Lose ⚛

Who does the UFC want to win?

• Total voters
its because he is too real

so he was in bellator making 500k with no ppv money what would he be crying about than.

if he wants to fight show up and fight if not just retire and enjoy that weed money.

LOL at this stupid gatekeeper. 3-4 since 2012 with his wins over shot Maynard, Michael Johnson (even Elkins beat him) and Colon.

Man i would really like to continue to be a fan but these two Divas are doing so much fucking whining i may have to step off!

Maybe he shouldn´t act like an entitled shithead

He’s really hard to work with. The new WME management is pretty Hollywood and they will probably blacklist him.

Bored and for some reason it was on page 1 of the forum. Assuming it was already bumped
It was on the first page for you because you sorted by last message (oldest) instead of newest. If you do it now you'll see on the first page you get threads from August 30 2016 lol

everyone wants him to lose

the kid has a shit entitled attitude

It was on the first page for you because you sorted by last message (oldest) instead of newest. If you do it now you'll see on the first page you get threads from August 30 2016 lol
I have been here forever and never changed the sort order. It also had new posts. For some reason occasionally it will do that now. Only in last month or so. It will be old posts mixed in w new ones. No idea why. I knew it was old because of the posts content, but ive clicked others thinking they were new only to find out they were talking about a fight that was a year ago etc. U cant tell by the title at times.. Like " conor gets new nuthuggers" .. It could be new or old and if u dont look at the date before u open the page u cant tell. The one u are talking about for instance, after i posted in it replying to u, i came back like 2 hours later and it was in top 3 on page w khabib media about confirming conor said its all business thread. No idea why they were sorted all whacky like that. I also notice all the redirects to ads as of late . Like sometimes i cant open a page without winning an i phone 6 times in a row.

"conspiracy theorist" Nate Diaz.

askren said that too, as did khabib.
how-to-deal-with-crying-twins-722x406.jpg

Back