⚛ Anarchist Nate Diaz: UFC Wants Me to Lose ⚛

Who does the UFC want to win?

• Total voters

ReadWrite

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
"I'm too real for this whole game, and they can't have a guy like me winning because look at what's happening," he said. "I get paid finally, I've been stuck in contracts for years, and then they sell the UFC. It's changing baby, and it's because of what's going on here. And if people don't recognize that they're tripping. And the same thing, that's why they threw me right back in there, they want to weed me out and get me out of here before it gets too big. But it's already an unstoppable force that's going at a high pace, so the game is in trouble with someone like me winning. So that's why. They know me and they know that, they hope I don't win.

"... It's all good either way though because I cannot be killed."

http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/8/1...es-his-side-to-ufc-202-press-conference-melee

Its common knowledge that too much drugs lead to paranoid personality disorder

Its pretty obvious what UFC wants, regardless of what happened at press conference

Of course the UFC wants Conor to win. They've made a shitload of cash thanks for him.

I've seen a similar tactic recently...

Trump "The election is rigged, it's been bought, they don't want me to win"

Anarchist...
51StjTFDLeL._AC_UL320_SR214,320_.jpg

Someone photoshop a waterbottle...

He is definitely paranoid. But it is also obvious who the UFC favors here.

If you think that weed is that kind of drug, then clearly you are stupid.

lol I've been doing this shit for years and seen so much people smoking it that when I say it causes paranoia, it scause it
Dont try to argue you'll just end up looking fool
Try it before you talk about like you have a clue

I've seen a similar tactic recently...

Trump "The election is rigged, it's been bought, they don't want me to win"

Except theres actual hard evidence elections are rigged. Not so much in terms of hard evidence for Diaz's claims from what Ive seen although its obvious they would prefer Conor to win.

Except theres actual hard evidence elections are rigged. Not so much in terms of hard evidence for Diaz's claims from what Ive seen although its obvious they would prefer Conor to win.
Of course they are rigged,

But someone in a clear losing position, comes out with no evidence and says it's rigged is completely different.

That 100m sprint in the Olympics was rigged against me, only reason I didn't qualify and win the gold.

lol I've been doing this shit for years and seen so much people smoking it that when I say it causes paranoia, it scause it

I've had. Thanks for the advice.

I'm also pretty sure, that brain effects on THC are not as hallucinogenic or produce paranoia as a hardcore stimulant drug, like, let's say, coke.

So don't bullshit. Because you and some of your friends get a paranoia sensation during your experience. It's relative.
What you were implying, and is not true, is that elevated use of THC induces paranoia personality disorder, which is absurd.

In case you want to know more about it, and how you can develop a paranoia sensation during the experience (not a behavioral modification through accumulated use) just search for Daniel Freeman, a PhD from Oxford who linked the paranoia produced by THC to psychological factors that can make you develop that sensation which will diminish as the effects of the drug does in your blood.

Of course they are rigged,

But someone in a clear losing position, comes out with no evidence and says it's rigged is completely different.

That 100m sprint in the Olympics was rigged against me, only reason I didn't qualify and win the gold.

I dont know where youve been to say theres no evidence. No offense but being that youre in Ireland are you really that up to speed on the US election or US politics? Several leaks of official DNC documents and emails showing collusion and conspiracy against Sanders have come out. CNN has also blatantly admitted to endorsing HRC. There has also been evidence of poll fraud and bias. All of this after the Smith-Mundt Act being repealed and NDAA being ratified which since 2013 has made it lawful to use propaganda against the public. It is literally now lawful to blatantly lie and make shit up for the benefit of the governments agendas. And its been proven without a doubt Hillary committed a felony by possessing and mishandling classified, secret and top secret documents. She literally should be in prison and any "commoner" who did the same thing would be and thats a fact.

How are you guys denying that he's right? Of course the UFC doesn't want Nate to win. It will kill their cashcow.

I smoke weed everyday and it never makes me paranoid anymore.

It used to make me paranoid, but that's because I had demons from my past that I hadn't confronted or come to terms with yet.

Once I did and came to terms with the things that were bothering me, smoking weed was purely smooth sailing and relaxation for me.

Back