⚔ Cody Garbrandt's Latest Confrontation with Cruz Backstage Leaves Him Trembling in Fear

Rate Garbrandt's trash talk

• Total voters
Find some bad ones plz...
Ok so my girlfriend is a portrait painter and beauty obsessed so she made me notice lots of things most people don't and that's probably got something to do with this but:

Brow bone
Megan-Olivi-Joseph-Benavidez-girlfriend-picture.jpg

Big manly chin
methodgetrs120q75x35y12w700h372ro0smegan-olivi-01-16-2015-1-30-41-985.png

This one's all me. No curves
2lomlh.png

That being said, of course I would.

Well he had to get DC to help him

Sounds pretty scared to me

That's what Cody said.

It's clear that the 'daddy issues' comment from Cruz clearly hurt him quite deeply.

Also, maybe Cruz isn't a thug who likes to get involved in random fights, something which Cody has already admitted to having done.
If you want to fight, do it in a controlled environment like any sane human being.

It's almost Dan Hendersonesque, Joe.
No, no, it's not. Not even close.

file_204863_0_dan_henderson-ufc.jpeg

so Cruz is scared of Cody....
that's a normal reaction when someone is aggressive toward you,
but Cruz is a champion because he is able to dompt his fears during the battles

by the way you should check the video of this highly skilled Kung-fu guy who challenged Cruz, and this will tell you everything you need to know about Cruz the warrior

so Cruz is scared of Cody....
that's a normal reaction when someone is aggressive toward you,
but Cruz is a champion because he is able to dompt his fears during the battles

by the way you should check the video of this highly skilled Kung-fu guy who challenged Cruz, and this will tell you everything you need to know about Cruz the warrior

I think Cody has looked phenomenal recently but when he talks about having loads of street fights I just think 'what a fucking dick'.

He also keeps talking about the sick kid who supports him.
Maybe he is a really nice guy and he's changed his ways, I don't know, but something doesn't feel right about him.

Shaking out of fear... Might've just been cringing with embarrassment at some douche stumbling to string a sentence together.

Ok so my girlfriend is a portrait painter and beauty obsessed so she made me notice lots of things most people don't and that's probably got something to do with this but:

Brow bone
Megan-Olivi-Joseph-Benavidez-girlfriend-picture.jpg

Big manly chin

This one's all me. No curves
2lomlh.png

That being said, of course I would.
To each his own broseph all my eyes see it a beautiful italiana with a fit AF physique,home girl has a nice core.

Yeap cruz is really affraid of his neck tattoo...
Exactly.

A professional fighter, who also happens to be one of the best P4P fighters in the UFC, being scared of another fighter in the same division?

Try harder, Cody.

Fair play to Cody, he has sufficiently hyped this rivalry and knocked out enough dudes to make me want to see this fight.

He has a shot too I think.

i actually can't wait for this fight, both guys are about as obnoxious as it gets

Whoa Freud, you're the one projecting about him being a Manlet. Let me guess you're 5'6"?

Projecting? I'm 6'1.

Sorry if I don't feel the same way about your little (heh..) man crush there princess, I'm sure you'll clean the sand out of your vag and get over it... eventually.

Projecting? I'm 6'1.

Sorry if I don't feel the same way about your little (heh..) man crush there princess, I'm sure you'll clean the sand out of your vag and get over it... eventually.

You're posting past midnight about men who fight in their underwear and I'm the one with the vag? Calm down there young lady.

Cody should be fighting "hands of stone" and Dillashaw before Cruz. He sounds like a child lying about "fear". What a tool.

The Decisionator is gonna do what he does best to Cody. Decision victory. Dom shouldn't even try to fake it. Just say Cody you're gonna lose a 50-45 to me. That will get Cody so mad he most likely will lose a one sided decision.

Back