♿ Lesnar Claims He's Undefeated (Only Lost to Diverticulitis)

Are you glad Lesnar is returning?

• Total voters
I think I've already commented in here but I'm excited for Brock to come back and I'll give him one thing, he has absolute balls and has never backed down to a challenge, he fought killer after killer.

Brock is a pure competitor at heart and I can imagine him wanting the fight with DC for the simple chance to pit himself against an olympian. The odds are against him and this is his worst possible match up imo which is why he deserves so much credit for wanting it.

I think I've already commented in here but I'm excited for Brock to come back and I'll give him one thing, he has absolute balls and has never backed down to a challenge, he fought killer after killer.

Brock is a pure competitor at heart and I can imagine him wanting the fight with DC for the simple chance to pit himself against an olympian. The odds are against him and this is his worst possible match up imo which is why he deserves so much credit for wanting it.

I agree 100%.

Brock might be a lot of things, but he is a competitve guy.

He is certainly not fighting for the money, as he has plenty and lives a simple life. The dude just likes to fight.

Have to give him credit for that.

I agree 100%.

Brock might be a lot of things, but he is a competitve guy.

He is certainly not fighting for the money, as he has plenty and lives a simple life. The dude just likes to fight.

Have to give him credit for that.
Just look at his resume, Mir in his first UFC fight, Cain, Ubereem, Randy, Hunt and now DC if it happens, that's pretty damn impressive for a guy who came to the sport late, had terrible injuries, and was effectively part time when he beat Hunt (I understand he failed a drugs test though)

I like how you use the handicapped image in the title.....because he's retarded, or at least his statement is.

fc141aovetkobles.gif

Just look at his resume, Mir in his first UFC fight, Cain, Ubereem, Randy, Hunt and now DC if it happens, that's pretty damn impressive for a guy who came to the sport late, had terrible injuries, and was effectively part time when he beat Hunt (I understand he failed a drugs test though)

the failed drug tests are a bummer, but he has fought quality opposition.

Glad, but only because I want to see DC fuck him up.

This thread was buried for years. Why wake up the Lesnar kids? They were peacefully going back to the WWE forums.

Lol @ posting a gif where you can clearly see the diverticulitis taking it's toll on lesnar.
He grabs the area right after reem kicks it and turtles up. Reem got his karma for that shit

Jesus that is savage. You can almsot see the fucking numbers floating up into the air like "-1 year, -1 year, -2 years"

Lol @ posting a gif where you can clearly see the diverticulitis taking it's toll on lesnar.
He grabs the area right after reem kicks it and turtles up. Reem got his karma for that shit

I think Big Foot gave him a worse beating, those extra bombs he received after he was already out on his feet. Lol
giphy.gif

No blood but he definitely spent a lot of brain cells here.

Back