♿ Lesnar Claims He's Undefeated (Only Lost to Diverticulitis)

Are you glad Lesnar is returning?

• Total voters
I agree 100% with Brock.

Oh and the 1st Mir fight was bullchit.

Brock had Mir about finished.

Because you’re a professional fighter and know his own body better than him.

Lol. What are you salty about? I was actually kind of defending his absurd claim that he's undefeated. You must be a WWE fan.

To be fair Brock did look absolutely awful against Carwin, Cain and Reem. He also looked quite soft against Reem as well.

Wow the same people that give this guy their full support are the same people that bash Guys like Anderson for supposed PED use.

The irony right but I think we all know why they support a juice head like Lesnar and bash a guy like Andy.

I agree 100% with Brock.

Oh and the 1st Mir fight was bullchit.

Brock had Mir about finished.

When was that? They were stood up and Mir was offered 5 minutes to recover. He took none of it and wanted to restart right away. If he was hurt at all, he'd have taken some time. He didnt which makes it obvious he was just fine.

Sorry to ruin your fantasy with facts.

Makes sense... i thought he lost due to getting his ass kicked. Now I clearly see that wasn't the issue

Lesnar def lost to USADA

...but then his penalty was pretty lenient so maybe that was a win?

One things for sure, we’ll never know either way. At the end of the day only Lesnar knows. He might be lying, he might be telling the truth.

Brock will be dancin' again!!!

nMEhQKt.gif

“[I was] sitting having a cup of coffee at my farm in Canada and thinking, waking up every morning and feeling this feeling of, ‘Was that the right decision?’ I didn’t even tell my wife. I told nobody. This thing haunted me on the inside for a long time, but I thought if I was in the WWE, I could still kind of have those feelings inside the ring, but the truth is I have to do this.

“It haunted me because at the top of my career, I wasn’t at the top of my game. So I felt like I was cheated out of my career in the UFC. I didn’t lose. In my mind and in my heart, I never lost to a foe. I never lost to my opponent. I lost to diverticulitis. That was my opponent that beat me. Other people may have other thoughts and say other things about the way I performed, (but) my performance was due to the illness.

http://mmajunkie.com/2016/06/brock-...s-ufc-stint-says-he-never-lost-to-an-opponent
yeah.... bullshit.
that's the cop out excuse he found.

whatever gets him to sleep at night.

Who knew Brock had such comedic sensibilities.

Jarl

Only Pride fighters get to use the prime excuse. Someone should’ve told Lesnar.

Would be fun to see him vs DC tbh.

DC has the experience and striking edge but who knows what will happen.

Not a single person in this thread would shit talk Lesnar to his face.

Would be fun to see him vs DC tbh.

DC has the experience and striking edge but who knows what will happen.

Not a single person in this thread would shit talk Lesnar to his face.

This x10000

I love how people shit all over him.

The fucking dude won a world title in his 4th ever fight and he defended that title.

Yeah he has a few horrible losses, but look how easily he beat fat boy hunt with years out.

He was on drugs of course, but half the forum has a hard on for Anderson Silva and he was also a druggie.

Because he's a cheat and makes this sport look like a joke

How does he make it look like a joke?

Loads of people are on steriods and they basically were all on steriods when he was fighting.

Back