♥ Leonardo DiCaprio’s Russian doppelganger ♥

Is this Leo's Long lost Russian Twin?

• Total voters
In Soviet Russia, Leonardo DiCaprio looks like fat policeman.

It's like his dipshit brother who was always in the shadow due to his brother's success.

This guy looks a lot more like Leo. He's a swedish model...

leonardo-dicaprio-twin.jpg

Leonardo di Caprio looks like a chubby Leonardo di Caprio..

It says in the article Leo is half-Russian, but from what I know he's half-German because his Mom is German and he even speaks some German. Maybe his mom is German of Russian ethnicity like Dennis Siver?
If I'm not mistaken when Leo visited Russia he joked that because both of his parents are half-Russian it makes him half-Russian too. Wikipedia says that his maternal grandmother name was Yelena Smirnova and his paternal grandmother was German born but her name was Olga and it sounds like a typical Russian name.
And Siver is more like Russian of German ethnicity. It's like situation with Bisping who was born in Cyprus or with Brian Stann who was born in Japan. Siver is German who was born in Russia/USSR.

Last edited:
It says in the article Leo is half-Russian, but from what I know he's half-German because his Mom is German and he even speaks some German. Maybe his mom is German of Russian ethnicity like Dennis Siver?
Seems like I was wrong, according to this article (in Russian) https://ria.ru/culture/20101124/300147350.html he said that his grandfather and grandmother were Russians.

Leo is so fucking soft. This just confirms everything I have ever thought about that boy.

Why is he a grown man and still looks like a 12 year old in his face?

I can not believe some chicks are into that.

If I wanted to fuck a bitch I'd at least pick one that had better tits...
I never found Leo attractive tbh. And with age he's just gotten worse lol. His face looks like a balloon.

The Alec Baldwin doppelganger is really weak. In fact, the only one that is really suprisingly similar one is the Jimmy Fallon one.

Bloom isn't too bad also. Fallon is spot on.

A lot of those pics are humorously close, but this one is spot on. In fact, I suspect it's fake. It's either been shooped to look more like fallon, or it actually IS fallon and he did it as a joke.

Or the Cop is baltic or volga german descent. Very possible the two are distant cousins.

What's with all the necro threads lately?

Not that I'm complaining, just weird, IMO

What is happening why are there no new threads and its like old threads from 15 got bump?

What's with all the necro threads lately?

Not that I'm complaining, just weird, IMO

It is happening again.

Oh shit so this is the second time I noticed your Post was from 2017?

Back