♥ BUSH ♥

ALAN PARTRIDGE

NO LONGER REGISTERED
@Steel
Reaction score
Anyone used to love these guys in the 90's

3 Classic tunes right here

I’ve been going back over all my old cds from middle school, all the 90s alternative and grunge rock. Been kind of spending a week diving into one band at a time. I’m gonna have to give bush some spins again soon.

No. They always have and always will suck. Seriously god awful.

I didn't like their stuff in the 90's, but their new single "Bullet Holes" is awesome:

One of the Worse bands of all time...wanna be grunge swag. You’d have to pay me to give away a free ticket to their show. I’d rather listen to nails on a chalkboard. That said, to each their own. Rock out. Enjoy, brother.

Good, not great. They got (arguably deservingly) flak for cashing in on the grunge craze when it was still commercially viable (i.e. right after Cobain’a suicide), but they do have some catchy songs.

Got a maxi cd by them from a school mate as a birthday present back then.
Was royally pissed and yep, he turned out to be a tasteless mediocre person as an adult.

They're okay. I'm a child of the 90s and very critical of music from that time period. They're in the bottom tier for me but there were a quite a few bands on that popularity level that were a lot worse.

Honestly though, I never thought of them as grunge or even trying to be grunge.

Oh, this thread is about a band...

Never been much into grunge over the 90s, but Bush came up with a great song I listen up to date:

the drummer is my ex brother in law.

Back