♥ Any NBA Jersey Collectors Here? ♥

I collect UFC fight kits. Best investment of my life.

ahah damn that is an epic collection brother

This is my favorite basketball jersey I own. I have a few jerseys but I never wear them. My favorite being Hideki Matsui Yankees.

IMG_0299.JPG
So you're one of those Lakers/Yankees fans?

I collect Raiders jerseys
Basketball jerseys are gay

I spent years looking for a Rasheed Wallace Hawks jersey (he played one game for them in like 2004 when moving between Portland and Detroit).

In a stat line that only Rasheed Wallace — and maybe J.R. Smith — could embrace, the Philly product dropped 20 points, collected six rebounds, two assists, a steal, and swatted five shots. He shot 8-of-24 from the field, including 1-of-6 from beyond the arc and 3-of-3 from the line. For the advanced stat buffs, consider that Wallace had a true shooting percentage of 40 percent coupled with a 29.3 usage percentage. One positive from his performance was the fact that he didn’t get called for a technical — Wallace led the league in technicals with 41 in 2001, after setting the record with 38 the season before.

That's a boss collection. I remember when the Mitchell & Ness jersey craze was in full effect. Unreal how expensive retro jerseys became.

I only have a Magic Johnson '88 All Star Jersey, a J-Kidd/Nets jersey and a English/Nuggets jersey. It just became too expensive to bother.

To change direction, these are hands down my favourite retro jerseys of all time, the NHL All-Star jerseys from '88-91

65ed1cc4b2da1f69436bc8499c784ec9.jpg

I still have my old school Reggie Miller jersey and I may still have my blue Orlando Magic Penny Hardaway jersey somewhere, the only other jersey I had was a Pistons Grant Hill iersey but it got ruined :/

got about 80 of the fuckers

will post proof when im at home later

As a wee nipper I had a green Kemp one and a black Penny Hardaway one.

I remember being stationed at Osan AB in S. Korea 10 years ago, guys were going off base and getting jerseys made like crazy. Very noce work, too, as good as the authentic stuff if you went to the right shops.

Even dumber were the sneakerheads buying rip off Bapestas shoes if sports team colors. Those garbage shoes fell apart. I bought one pair that ended up falling apart on me.

I have game jerseys players have given to me. Isiah from his first championship season, Lebron rookie year, Mac from 22 game winning streak, Skip (Rafer Alston same as Mac), Gilbert Arenas, James Harden, Josh Smith from his rookie year and Houston both years, 2 Andre Drummonds, KD, Rustled and a bunch of random players nobody probably gives a shit about.

I have a Keith Langford lol for anyone who was a Kansas fan at some point. I think it's probably his only jersey with the Rockets.

I don't collect or anything like that, just saying you don't have to wear them if you buy them.
But then you have some other mans labeled clothes in your drawer.

Dat slippery slope. Pretty soon you'll be wearing them.

Props for having a Petrovic jersey. I remember Reggie Miller saying he was the greatest shooter he had ever seen, even better than himself. Shame he died young in that accident.

I'm sure I have a couple that I wore back in the day in a box somewhere. Will have to dig em out sometime to see which one's I managed to hold onto.

Sick collection TS. Respect with that Mad Max jersey. I ordered a few couple of days ago. Getting a drexler 95 white rockets jersey, a yao ming red rockets jersey and a dream team jordan white usa jersey. I have a few jerseys but mostly Rockets and texans.

Nothing crazy I have a few Zydrunis Illgauskas jerseys since he is my all-time favorite Cavalier . I also have every Garnett jersey since he was my favorite player growing up.

not bought as may lately, got a sweet black jordan bulls very cheap lately, steel need many 90's Bulls ones.

Back