♚ Bisping: I'm a KO Monster (*Training Camp KOs*)

Are you impressed by the number of Bisping's octagon KOs?

• Total voters
t3_2lxmq1

DC on BIsping: [touches arms] You're a big boy.

The scroll on Bisping's mouse breaks trying to show Cormier all of the men he finished. [Later Cormier calls Rockhold to warn him]

He KOed the guy who KOed Cro Cop.

BpOqPthCMAAIFNu.jpg:large

Last edited:
He's only knocked out one top 10 fighter... ever. Easy knocking out scrubs

Bisping: I've faced Anderson, Henderson, rockhold. I've knocked them all out...

No. No u didn't bisping

I don't think by KO he means out cold here. Probably "unable to fight" back.

KO can't mean anything other then Knocked Out..The man said what he said now let him live with it without making excuses for him

If you want to know the truth. Just ask Bisping...

St Pierre is my favorite. But this is a tough return fight. Pumped and going to be on the edge of my seat the whole fight.

Bisping definitely has more KO power than GSP and is a better boxer.

"Both men have been very good technical strikers in their careers, but neither of them have actually been known for their knockout power. Bisping is obviously still just trying to get St-Pierre emotional by these statements, but when bringing up private incidents from the gym, one can always channel Allen Iverson: “We talking about practice??

The difference between the two is Bisping is a boxer. He should have a KO record like Conor.
Just cause you favor boxing dosen't mean you're going to have a high KO ratio. Even some pro boxers in the high ranks don't have super high finish ratios. Bisping just dosen't fight with that style, he favors volume and consistency. Dosen't really wind up, or look to catch you with big counters that often and just wants to put pressure on you.

“Knocking out your sparring partners is a bitch move”- Kenny Florian

Back