Social ♕Rules of Engagement for the Wall♕

Would you approve of Trump using emergency powers to build his wall?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mexico and the third world Central American shitholes pay for the wall by simple virtue of it being built.

To what magnitude, no one will ever know for sure because the data will never be exact.

I thought Mexico was paying for the wall?

That's a lot of money in two days. I am curious to see what kind of dent he makes. It would be astonishing if he collected anywhere's near 1 billion.

That's assuming the trend continues and they keep raising 1 million every two days (highly doubtful). Which would mean 5 and a half years to go before they come anywhere near the target.

As it stands, rubes just wasted a million

Go ahead and laugh.

People who believe in a cause, that will help all of us and the nation as a whole are trying to make their money work where politicians wouldn't.

It's already money better spent than the dollars given to Christie Ford.

Completely agree.

I just donated $5k!

Who will match me?!

HIlarious but I 100% support the idiots who want this paying for it. Good for them to step up.

How disappointed they will be if it reaches $1B and Trump treats it like the Trump Foundation donations with only 1 in 100 dollars or $10 Million being all that actually goes to the wall and the rest being wasted on contractors, special interests, etc.

Headline in two months: Stolen valor con-man runs off with $50 million of border wall money.

Read the details. If the 1B goal isn’t reached, (or close to it) then the funds are refunded.

That's assuming the trend continues and they keep raising 1 million every two days (highly doubtful). Which would mean 5 and a half years to go before they come anywhere near the target.

As it stands, rubes just wasted a million

If you donate over a thousand you can print quotes on the bricks.

The guy is a triple limb amputee veteran using his real name, to raise funds to keep our nation’s borders secure, and degenerate slobs are calling him a stolen valor con man.

Gross.

Headline in two months: Stolen valor con-man runs off with $50 million of border wall money.

trump doesn't even have to try to grift his supporters. they volunteer.

I don't see a problem. Let people who believe in border security donate. I wouldn't send it to some random dude, though.

The guy is a triple limb amputee veteran using his real name, to raise funds to keep our nation’s borders secure, and degenerate slobs are calling him a stolen valor con man.

Gross.

What did you expect from Liberals? Encouragement? <{outtahere}>

I’d give 10k if I got a 6 foot section to decorate how I like, and there’s waaaay richer folks than me out there who’d buy big lengths of it if the donations were tax deductible.

They should sell sponsorships, and let the general public or companies decorate a section of the wall kinda like dedicating a park bench to someone with a plaque. Make it fun for everyone.
That is actually a fantastic idea. Use the free market. The problem with that though might be that many corporations would feel it was bad publicity to advertise on the "racist" and "immoral" wall to protect our borders.

{<jordan}

Watch it be the same Australian who conned the BLM brainlets.

Hmmmm… this starts up just as the Trump Foundation shuts down.

th

Here is my quote.

Where do I send the 1k.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back